• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Justin in the white shirt at System yesterday

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Who was that guy?

Blond hair and perf, about my height.

I got too drunk by accident before meeting him.

Then MoFo seduced me and I forgot all about the white shirt boy until today again....

-jM
A&D

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeffsus

I got too drunk by accident before meeting him.

Then MoFo seduced me ... again....

-jM
A&D
one of the few things tribe guys have in common.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
The spirit of Mango lives in all us poofs. Those hairy-knuckled baby makers don't know what to do sometimes with their impending lust.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I totally know who you mean, That guy is sooooooo hot, I saw him the other week too and drooled over him all night, until I finally decided he had to be gay. sooooooooo hot though!!!:eek:

If it was tesseract and youre not into boys, I will PAY YOU to have sex with me!!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
I totally know who you mean, That guy is sooooooo hot, I saw him the other week too and drooled over him all night, until I finally decided he had to be gay. sooooooooo hot though!!!:eek:
If it's the same guy that I'm talking about, Michelle, where did you see this guy before? That way, I know we're talking about the same dood.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
If it's the same guy that I'm talking about, Michelle, where did you see this guy before? That way, I know we're talking about the same dood.
the guy I saw, I saw at system the other week on a friday (the same night the eminem lookalike was there too:D ahh what a good night that was;)!!) and then he was at the comfort zone after, and he was wearing a hat, and looking really hot ....

same guy ???

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member

If it was tesseract and youre not into boys, I will PAY YOU to have sex with me!!
Yes it was probably him. Not a "hey he's cute" kinda guy but a "holy shit" kinda guy. We decided that he wasn't gay for some arbitrary reason... And he wasn't the tesseract cause he's skinny and this hot guy was pretty buff.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
So it was the guy who I interrupted your conversation with, right?
Huh?

No. I didn't ever actually talk to this guy, cause, as I mentioned, I got too drunk and lost interest.

But he was so smoking that certainly SOMEONE knows who I'm talking about....

-jM
A&D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Ah. If you read the above comments, someone told me that he was him. :)

And it corresponded with your first post. I took it really literally. Ah well.

Good luck finding him.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member

Pay me?

WOO HOO! LOOK MA! I IS A MANWHORE!!

p.s. it was most likely NOT me. I forgot that while i was wearing a white shirt, i had a blue/green phys.sci button down over it.
ergo, it was not me. or something

Last edited:

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdRiaN
And here I thought you were getting more lecherous as the years pass. *shakes head*
Well, on second thought, maybe it was that the time passed last call and my focus immediately switched from Justins to getting more liquor....

This sounds more realistic.

-jM
A&D