• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Janitor at my work

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
doesn't everyone have a plan if the won an obscene amount of money?
for sure.... the first thing i would do is buy back my childhood house for my parents that they lost because of financial troubles... i want to do that for them lottery or no lottery...

anyway back to the janitor... i'm glad it go to him rather then a CEO guy.... nice to see the little guys getting a break...

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
totally he is such a nice guy and he so deserves it - he has been cleaning shit (literally) for like 20 years. I think he might keep his job here though - I would be on a plane so fast...

Resolver

TRIBE Member
oh yeah and never call a janitor a janitor, that so 1950's.... we like to be called a caretaker or a custodian. But we are professionaly known as "Custodial Engineers."....

gollum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
oh yeah and never call a janitor a janitor, that so 1950's.... we like to be called a caretaker or a custodian. But we are professionaly known as "Custodial Engineers."....
That like every other PC term is the stupidest thing ever. Janitors are Janitors, thats what they are. They are not custodial engineers, custodial engineers are custodial engineers.

Short people are short, not vertically challenged.
Fat people are fat.
Stupid people are stupid.
Jokes about other peoples shortcomings are funny. end of story.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
I call me a "Environmental and Sanitational Engineer" .. makes me feel more important haha. I need a shinny badge too. Thatd be impressive. it must say Captian Clean on it!

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gollum
That like every other PC term is the stupidest thing ever. Janitors are Janitors, thats what they are. They are not custodial engineers, custodial engineers are custodial engineers.

Short people are short, not vertically challenged.
Fat people are fat.
Stupid people are stupid.
Jokes about other peoples shortcomings are funny. end of story.
so you would tell a caretaker to his face that he's a janitor and not a caretaker?? and you would tell a fat person that they're fat or obese.... I think you're out of touch....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

defazman

TRIBE Member
Man, if I won that much cabbage I'd go buy a Super Sized fries while I still could, screw the extra $0.29.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I work at 401 Richmond the big building at Richmond and Spadina.
I dont think Janitor is a mean thing to call someone - it is true that is the title of his job - being called fat is something different - I dont see anything insulting with the term janitor.