• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Island

pb4ugo2bed

TRIBE Member
Sup Island folk.....i'm thinking about headin to victoria some time and I was wondering if it is worth the trip. What places should I hit etc...etc..

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
Victoria is the shiznicK! I am telling you, it is worth the trip to check it out. DJ Dan is there this weekend. They seem to always have a wicked line up , the people are nice and it is a pretty chill atmosphere! After Christmas I am SO going back!!

Colm

TRIBE Member
Here ya go:
club wise:

Hush - house, tech house and the odd break
Lucky - house, hiphop (wednesdays only)
Evolution - rock, dnb (thursdays only)
One - Top 40 (occasional headliner)
Legends - Top 40 meat market
Sweetwaters - Top 40 bad meat market
Prism - to be avoided at all costs

Restaurants:
Suze: late evening dining, used to be OK but not is nothing more than a nice atomosphere
The Mint on Douglas: decent, loud house music though
Rebar in Bastion Square: vegan
Canoe Club on Store: best place for a pint

In terms of the outdoors... there's just too much to list

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ninja

TRIBE Member
Bravo's got the best martini's in the city
the Mint on saterdays is good ( atmospheric DnB)

If you're looking for something once you get here stop in at whitebird records and john 'll point you in the right direction
(yates&blanchard beside the Odeon)
peace
Mike

ninja

TRIBE Member
if your looking for someone to show you around or party with when your over gimme a PM.
peace
Mike

ninja

TRIBE Member
Your the only one who gets to sleep in my bed after.:p
but if someones over and wants to head out and wants some company and doesnt knwo where to go then I'm all for helping out and meeting new ppl.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders