• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The inevitable Monday thread

tobywan

TRIBE Member
woah...don't know how I conned into being at work this early on a monday....s'all good though, cause I'm gonna help send someone to Wrestlemania in New York.

woo hoo.

greetings and salutations to all.

T.O.B'

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Fak, I want to work from home... the problem is, I wanted tomorrow off too.
AHHH, what excuse can I use to work from home two days in the row?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Adam

TRIBE Member
I was on training last week, so I'm ready to go this morning.

Who am I kiding, I'm ready to post on Tribe.

sk8

TRIBE Member
meh.

they are having security awareness week here. i don't have a pass so if i go in the hall they will yell at me.

i don't really feel like being yelled at, but i need a spoon for my yogurt from the cafeteria.

stupid monday.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I was riding the bus this morning, and it was either the breath of the woman beside me or the guy standing with his ass in my face but something smelled like shit. Either brush your teeth or learn to not fart in peoples faces, I don't care which, just do it!

Also, my power supply in my laptop fried itself last night and I have to take it in to get fixed this week.

<---not having a good start to the week.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I am having an alright Monday so far. I am at work right now. I'm just about to go outside to play in the snow with my little 2 year old triplets.:)

I have been working way too many hours so I told my employer that I decided I am no longer working Tuesday mornings. So now I can sleep in every Tuesday.

Maxine

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Just heard on the radio that a therapist's suggestion to cure the Sunday Prework anxiety is by GOING OUT. Um yeah. Like I don't go out enough already....

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
Just heard on the radio that a therapist's suggestion to cure the Sunday Prework anxiety is by GOING OUT.
That's exactly it. Don't waste Sunday night worrying about Monday - it's retarded. I was sailing down the mountain last night, not worrying about work one bit.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
I was out last night and didn't care about coming to work then. Only this morning. I jsut didn't want to get out of bed, but now that I am here, it's turning out to be a good day....jsut took a while to wake up.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
Just heard on the radio that a therapist's suggestion to cure the Sunday Prework anxiety is by GOING OUT. Um yeah. Like I don't go out enough already....
I don't think the therapist meant go out and get piss wasted - I'm thinking "go out to a movie" or "go out to dinner."

Not, "go out for $2 drinks and go to work drunk on Monday" ;)

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Skipper
I don't think the therapist meant go out and get piss wasted - I'm thinking "go out to a movie" or "go out to dinner."

Not, "go out for $2 drinks and go to work drunk on Monday" ;)
Did someone just say $2 drinks? WHERE? ;)