• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Impossible Pickup

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I once thought that picking up on the TTC was the most impossible thing in the world but today I was presented with the mother of all challenges.

I had an optometrist appointment today. I've had the same optometrist for my entire life but they've recently expanded the office and moved in a couple of new doctors. I got one of the new doctors AND SHE'S A TOTALLY CUTIE!

She kept complementing my eyes and was attentive to everything I said. I'm totally crushing on her. I got back next week for a follow up that I thought was completely unnecessary. I think she just wants to see me again.

So it begs the question... How does one pick up your optometrist?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
tell her "Iris-k falling in love with you"

then go WOKKA WOKKA WOKKA really loud so that the other patients can hear you in the next room. Women in labcoats love funny guys.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
make small talk... say something funny... gauge her reaction... if it's positive.. check the left hand for a ring... no ring(or maybe even if there is) just ask her out... easy peasy.

worst thing that can happen is she says no!

well actually I guess the worst thing that could happen... is she pulls out a large sword and chops your head off.. then kills your family... but I doubt she'd do that.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories