• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The I don't want babies thread

JamesM

TRIBE Member
If all pop culture icons are the kardashians, Jenner and Paris Hilton. There's absolutely no point to having kids. Fast forward 20 years, and it's going to be President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
I agree

If all pop culture icons are the kardashians, Jenner and Paris Hilton. There's absolutely no point to having kids. Fast forward 20 years, and it's going to be President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
... but I'm having my first in 7 days or less

:O

JamesM

TRIBE Member
congrats dude! They'll be a chip off the old block. Just make sure they use vinyl, and don't press sync :)

Nemo286

well good for the world population, for Canadian social benefits and for money in your pocket. keep on good work man!

Nora1986

Girls, do not be afraid to have children. Yes, this is a big responsibility. But nothing compares to the feeling when you first hug your son or daughter!
I have two sons. They are my passion and pride. Every time when the oldest son hugs me like a real man, I understand that I am doing everything right.
Good luck everyone!

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
There should be a no-babies dating app or something. In the last 10 or so dates I have been on, it becomes apparent within the first few weeks they show the signs of baby fever. Even though I explicitly tell them I have no desire to be a father and do not care much for children.