• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The hottest chili pepper in the world?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]e9MLmSCOhz4[/YOUTUBE]

I though I could handle hot chilis. Not like this dude though... He is completely nuts.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
That girl probably has a natural tolerance to it. Because that's impossible.

I still have some dried out ghost peppers in a jar. That plant I got 6 peppers in the summer isn't producing anymore, and I've trimmed it down for the winter. It sort of looks sad to be honest I think I cut too much off the top.

I have a Trinidad Scorpion plant now that's just in hibernation. Looks to be growing. It was trimmed as well.

The other ghost pepper plant is flourishing. But still isn't growing any sort of flowers.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i found someone on a local FB page that was willing to barter a whack load of Ghost Peppers for some other vegetables.
i brought her a bag of onions and she gave me close to 200 ghost peppers. i saved and froze about a dozen, and dried out the others, then put them through The Bullet until they were essentially almost dust. I've now got at least a years worth of said dust and i'm putting that shit on nearly everything.
Only takes a spread out pinch.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
haha i paid a bag of onions for what seems like years worth of actual ground up Ghost Peppers.