• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Hooch - Jan 10

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
All I have to say is that the music was kickin' and drum and bass after a crazy day of football tires your legs really fast. But at least I have a bacon sandwich coming :D

air-bag

TRIBE Member
fun times!
m/f ratio was almost 50% :eek: UNHEARD OF!
T - great set! oldies but goodies.

forgot the battries for the flash unit in a recharger so no pix for me.

tella

TRIBE Member
rick toxic is my hero!

it was my first time at sex in the city...my first dnb jam of the year and it was a wikked time! strange to see so many girls in one room but mon dieu..there were a ton of hot boys as well.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ Doublecross
Last night was awesome! My favourite weekly by far, it just gets better every week. Perfect music, crowd, and atmosphere!
\

"Hey baby. You from outta town? Got a local number?"

Hahaha!

"Our dance floor antics will be remembered as moments of pure choreographic genius by one and all who witnessed them."

- Jess and Doublecross.

Apologies go out to one and all who witnessed our slopiness. I'm sure TerrawristIII can agree with this statement, too! Right James? :p

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Heheh,

I forgot I started this thread. Second time I've been to Hooch on a Saturday and had another great time. This time however...it was nicely packed (and yes...there were lots of ladies in attendance). Not a huge dnb fan but Rick Toxic played lots of nice tunes and had me dancing for a good bit. Wish I could of stayed longer but I got too drunk and my legs killed so I went home to eat a bacon sandwich.

DJ Doublecross

TRIBE Member
hahaha

"W'sup?... 2....3....4... W'sup?....2....3.....4.....W'sup?"

Jess, we should be kept well away from each other when we drink that much. Possibly even removed from the venue.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
hahaha

"W'sup?... 2....3....4... W'sup?....2....3.....4.....W'sup?"

Jess, we should be kept well away from each other when we drink that much. Possibly even removed from the venue.

Rob, you of all people know our shenanigans would do nothing but continue in the streets... Ten fold.

"How about a little of this? Oh yeah? HOW ABOUT A LITTLE O' THAT?!"

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
fun times.

trying to recall most of the night...jess,can you believe I JUST got in an hour ago!?...not drinking for at least a week:D

FINALLY nice to meet Robyn(ROBBA! BO!) and always fun times with alex,Rob,and Jess...great crowd,tunes,and space...definate regular hangout option:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Haha, my god did we actually do that to people last night?

And we didn't even get any action?

At least we kept it real... Be true to the 'Bury, Rob.

(And yes, we did. But mostly it was just to each other. We thought we were hilarious.)

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
*shakes head*

What a blurry night :D I owed a friend some cash, but he noshowed, and I couldnt sit at the bar with a full wallet and not spend spend spend till my liver said no more.

By the time everything was over I had dropped just less than a bill....

Ugh.

Sundays hangover was tres horrible, but I was saved by breakfast at Benny's and mid-morning drinking @ Squirrelys.

I think I have a few pics to post later once I get home.