• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The holy fuck I am so retardedly bored at work on a saturday morning thread...

Woody

TRIBE Member
I ask myself that every weekend.... alas such is the joy of the hospitality industy... At least there is some eye candy floating around sometimes.....

m0ff

TRIBE Member
yeah I just got to work...ate my banana nut muffin, now downing my extra large coffee.
Why did I agree to working Saturdays?! Fuck I need a new job.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Woody

TRIBE Member
The worst part about it is that I have to stand at a desk all day looking outside at the beautiful warm sunny day that I am missing out on.....

Friday nights are worse though, cause I have to look at all the hotties walking down the street to Schmooze in their skimpy outfits....

m0ff

TRIBE Member
ew, that's the worst...I hate it when you look at the clock and then you find yourself looking at the clock like every 5 minutes hoping that at least 30 have passed.
I'm here until 3pm...which is long enough imo.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I find that the best way to kill time at boring job is to sing Queen at people... not to them, but at them.

"I AM IMMORTAL! I HAVE INSIDE ME THE BLOOD OF KINGS...."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
Woody said:
I ask myself that every weekend.... alas such is the joy of the hospitality industy... At least there is some eye candy floating around sometimes.....
ditto.

at least today is potluck day, we're doing asian cuisine and i forgot to bring something. and we started 10 hour days today and i am going to miss the first half hour of the game.