• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Hip-Hop Room Has Landed!

patio-d

TRIBE Member
Sorry to the cats from Winnipeg but I have yoinked your room.... From this day forth, Winnipeg shall be known as the land of beats and rhymes. Please migrate there at your convenience. Peace.
 
7204585-91a4-00E100D7-.jpg


From the Ministry of whut whut?

Prime Minister Highsteppa
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
the people who work in the ministy of giving credit where credit is due are a bunch of whiney hypocritical ne'er-do-wells
 
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JayIsBored:
the people who work in the ministy of giving credit where credit is due are a bunch of whiney hypocritical ne'er-do-wells</font>

BITTER

B
I
T
T
E
R


From the Ministry of remember that word?
wink.gif


Prime Minister Highsteppa
 
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JayIsBored:
i'm not bitter. im just sick of all these ministers keeping me down. </font>

It's better than the kind that come from St. Vincent, though right?

From the Ministry of Catholic pedophile jokes

Prime Minister Highsteppa
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JayIsBored:
i'm not bitter. im just sick of all these ministers keeping me down. </font>

you'd probably feel better if you took that one minister out of your ass.

that's NOT where the minister of the interior goes
smile.gif
 

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SlipperyPete:
you'd probably feel better if you took that one minister out of your ass.

that's NOT where the minister of the interior goes
smile.gif
</font>

the minister of prostate tickling is doing a fine job. SHE can stay.
tongue.gif
 
Looks like the Bling bling is washed out of Winnipeg.

I think that's the most action the Winnipeg forum ever saw.

From the Ministry of that lasted shorter than the whole WHOOP THERE IT IS debacle

Prime Minister Highsteppa
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top