1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

the Hills

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by herro, Apr 19, 2007.

1. dstarr

dstarr TRIBE Member

aftershow was lame. Although watching Justin Bobby squirm was pretty fun. That guy redefines uncomfortable when on live TV.

2. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

I honestly thought when they showed brody on a set at the end they were going to say it was all written and acting. And spencer and Heidi were going to come out and say everything was an act. Even have Heidi pull off an elaborate bodysuit.

That would have been amazing.

3. Metal Morphosis

Metal Morphosis TRIBE Member

Did anyone catch Audrina's new show last night?
    I didn't watch it, but am taping it later so I can see what she's up to.
    I'm guessing it's gonna suck - like A LOT... I mean it's a show about AUDRINA! Could they have picked anyone with LESS of a personality?

4. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

oh shoot was that on last night? i planned on watching it, have to catch up online. I think I read that her mum is stealing the limelight.

5. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

yeh ok its pretty lame. and her mum is like a drunk or something, and her dad needs to grow a pair, he seems like a total flake.

6. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

one of the worst shows ever. She's as bland as my grammas potatoes. spice it up woman!

I'd woulda rather watched Kristen Cavallari, at least she's got some attitude.

7. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

just a quick FYI for Hills fans:

Speidi are on the UK's "Celebrity Big Brother" at the moment - the show is still in its first week, they survived the first eviction.

You can find episodes in the usual places...