• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

the Hills

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
holly needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.
im gonna take the ferrari, you take the porshe and you take your lady. lol. ahhh it must be nice.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I loved when the party planner joined in. Some bullshit about his spirit or something. Really!

Crystals, Spirits, Vagina's. They need to keep him on the show just for the entertainment. Put him in a padded room and watch him lose it.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ahh come on, enzos party was pretty titillating. it had an elephant....and goats .... and ducks....never did see any wizards tho.

dstarr

TRIBE Member
The story out there now is that they live in a trashy house that is a mess... seems a bit exaggerated but the size of the crystals is quite funny. And word is also out they won't be on the finale.

Probably the end of the line for them.

Pictures of the house, which might not even be the one in the show... or it is the downstairs part.

A Glimpse Into Speidi's Pig Pen! | PerezHilton.com

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
that is def their house, i have seen pics of it on twitter...with a bong on the kitchen counter.
I think the ones they all have in the show are fake apartments and stuff just for the show.
I dont really consider the living room in those pics to be messy lol.

dstarr

TRIBE Member
that is def their house, i have seen pics of it on twitter...with a bong on the kitchen counter.
I think the ones they all have in the show are fake apartments and stuff just for the show.
I dont really consider the living room in those pics to be messy lol.
LOL, that's true. I wouldn't expect them to have a sparking clean house anyways.

However the news today seems to be that Heidi called the cops on her mom who showed up at her house.

Seems the best drama with them is that it happens off the show and in real time.

They should just turn their lives into a ongoing display of crazy that plays out on the various social network platforms in return for sponsorship $. Oh wait, that is what is happening right now.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
If holly montag is not drunk on this aftershow I will eat my shirt.
and if she isnt drunk, no wonder spencer hates her.

ps-I have my own spray on tan machine.

dstarr

TRIBE Member
I guess now that Spencer and Heidi aren't on the Hills we might have to make a new thread for them but I just had to share these awesome pics of Heidi all busted up over their "separation".

The Superficial - Heidi Montag: 'Can't you see the sadness? In my butt.'

For months now, I have been wondering: If news services/websites/blogs didn't report on Spencer & Heidi, would anyone and I mean anyone complain they don't know the latest on them?

Although I don't even pretend to think that what I see on these two is even remotely real, I can't help but laugh at just how far and how ridiculous their behaviour is. Standing in a red carpet and posing is one thing. Holding up a product is another but I think trying to "act" out something in photos like they are still on the show they were booted off, is just too much.

acheron

TRIBE Member
that photoshoot is for teh cover of Sheeple magazine, yes? "HEIDI: My life after Spencer"

gah. I really have to feel for the stylists and photographers and assistants who had to work on that shoot, painfully restraining themselves from fall-on-the-floor laughter

dstarr

TRIBE Member
Just watching episode 6 here with the return of Justin Bobby and I can't help but say that this show used to be a guilty pleasure of mine but it's a joke.

You can just see how crap it is:

Stephanie has a spot in the credits.

Justin Bobby must have negotiated time for his band in the show in return for simply being on and those scenes were shot with a handheld. For a show with no production value, that was rock bottom.

The drama with Kristin and Brody is pure crap. Knowing her, she's not the girl to pine over some guy yet there she is for most of the episode sulking around.

Need new talent so bring in a brunette to date Brody and give her an "internship". Hilarious.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
this show is nothing without Speidi! bring back the weirdos!!

Lo reminds me of some older lady always trying to spew wisdom out, like she wise beyond her years.
And I do not get the whole mckyala (sp?) talking to Kristen about Brody...like WHO does that? you aren't friends, you like the same guy, you're new in town and she's the longtime ex/friend yet you call her to meet and talk?!
huh? lame-o. I can't see that situation ever happening.
Justin Bobby is ugly as fuck. Brodys a complete tool (but cute) and Kristen needs to be knocked off whatever pedestal shes placed herself on.
oh, and Audrina is more boring than an episode of Murder She Wrote (sorry Anglea Lansbury)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Lo is just a shit disturber. she totally invited mikaela out just to cause trouble, shes always doing shit like that, but yet noone ever calls her out on it. I love Lo.

Brody was such a fucking prick in that situation and mikaela fed right into it, instead doing what she should have done and been like "youre a fucking douch brenner, see ya later loser". I was yelling at her on the tv, but she didnt listen to me. they never do.

and lol allie psycho chick, and then at Lo kristin and steph making fun of her after.

justin bobby is waaaay hotter than whatever that guys name is shes dating now. but justin bobby is such a fucking rat, I yelled at audrina when she went to see him too. she didnt listen either.

stephanie looked really pretty at her bday party

heidi has filed for separation from spencer. poor old spencer.

dstarr

TRIBE Member
the theme song really doesn't fit the show anymore.

The song is all light, fun and positive but there isn't anything really light, fun and positive about the show.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
tonight tonight tonight yippeee

spencer seems to have gone nuts on twitter, hes slagging off everyone that writes him lol and appears to be responding to everyone, if you ever wanted to talk to spencer-Now is your time!!! and he seems to have it in for Lo now.

'I pray to see @lo bosworth ugly ass out in a club now that i can do whatever i want without feeling bad for heidi! lo your fucked! whore!'

and it seems he has dumped his crystals into the ocean and hates them for taking all his money!

I cant wait to watch heidi's new terrible looking show!! :D

Last edited:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
what a crappy final episode of the hills. did I seriously stay awake for that?
missed the after show, did anything interesting happen? did spencer show up and rip on everyone.
The city definately beats the hills this year IMO.