1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

the Hills

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by herro, Apr 19, 2007.

1. dstarr

dstarr TRIBE Member

Heidi's mom hopes it will "fade away or go away"... lol. Heidi looks like GARBAGE. She's ruined. And it's sad because her mom has such a natural beauty.

And where did Lo and Audrina dance so much they hurt their feet? They were so lame at the Maxim party, I find it hard to believe they actually did anything fun.

And yes, those kids are lame... the girls saying they want to hang out at the hotel.. it's SUPER BOWL WEEKEND.

My last comment is the fact that the show has never had great production value but this season looks even cheaper and more slapped together.

Did anyone see the afternoon? I kinda liked Kristin for the first time ever because of her straight up talk on the crap in the show... and it's obvious that her and Justin Bobby was a total setup that was only done for the show... not that it is a surprise but it was pretty much admited.

2. ila

ila TRIBE Member

I dunno. I think the show panned out pretty perfectly in the end. I mean, it started following a bunch of kids making their start in LA and flirting with celebrity and fame. For the most part, the city and the tiny amount of fame they did amass ripped them apart and spit them back out as plastic, vapid, drug addicted, soulless retards. So I think it's a pretty good commentary on the influence of fame, wealth and a city focused on making and breaking celebrities.

3. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

The City

I cant remember olivias coworkers name, but my god her faces are bloody priceless, the best part of that show.
    "I think we can be a great team and work well together" *face = scowl scowl, i hate you bitch i want you to die*
    love it!

and holy kelly catrone looked like ozzy osborne when she walked into that scene where they were picking the models. like have a fucking shower once in a while lady.

4. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

5. Metal Morphosis

Metal Morphosis TRIBE Member

werd sista'! well said.

6. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

ok the whole spencer crystal thing has to be a complete farce on his part.
    and the poor bastard, of course hes freaking out, heidi cant even hug, i doubt he's had any sex in ages.
    I love how when kristen is ragging on steph, and lo just sits there, and steph is like "do you have anything to say lo", and shes just like "no". lol
    audrinas new beau is revolting. he looks like a troll. and who the fuck wears red jeans, other than girls in the 80s when they are on their rag.

7. ila

ila TRIBE Member

I dunno. I thought Spencer was putting on the crazy, but in light of the fact that his wife physically mutilated herself, undergoing a 12 hour surgery that could have killed her for press, I think he's the real deal. That's not putting on an act for attention. That's lunacy. Past the deep end, into the concrete walls of the pool, straight up lunacy.

Spencer is having a total meltdown and it's really gross to watch. Like, dudes. He's so crazy I can't even make fun of him anymore. Did you see the looks on his friends' faces when he started talking Atlantis? Did you see all the jewelry he was wearing? What was with that eagle feather? Nevermind the crystals. It's all just so bad. Bad bad bad.

8. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

I think perhaps you are right, my googling has resulted in discovering that mid march spencer was kicked off the show for 6 weeks for threatening to kill a producer, and was told to take anger management classes and then he could come back. but then this says he aint coming back:

In mid-March, Spencer Pratt was put on an indefinite hiatus from "The Hills," with his return contingent on completing anger management training. That hiatus just went from indefinite to permanent, according to castmate Kristin Cavallari.

"Spencer got kicked off the show like a month and a half ago," Cavallari tells Zap2it. She insists that reports that he'll return after counseling are false. "It got really bad with him. He's done; he's completely done."

We're not surprised after checking out Pratt's recent Twitter tirade, directed at Audrina Patridge. That's a whole lot of anger, and absolutely no sign of management.

We may not be seeing much of Spencer's surgery-enhanced wife, Heidi Montag, either. Montag has missed six weeks of filming, and they wrap for the season in June. "Heidi is in a legal battle with MTV right now, and she hasn't filmed in a month and a half," Cavallari says. She and castmates Patridge, Stephanie Pratt, and Lo Bosworth barely interact with the couple in the first part of the season. "They're kind of off in their own little world."

Heidi has accused "Hills" creator Adam Divello of sexual harassment on set. When asked about the legal battle, Kristin sighs. "I have no freaking comment," she says. "I wasn't there. I don't know. Adam's never on set when I'm there."

I just figured he going thru his hippie phase, we all go thru a hippie phase around that age dont we?

9. ila

ila TRIBE Member

I read somewhere that initially Heidi and Spencer engaged in their strange antics like getting "married" in Mexico with a wink and a nod to the crew. Everyone filming understood it was all just for show.

That all changed, however, and last season and this, they have alienated themselves from everyone by acting crazytown, eventually (as you mentioned) getting kicked off the show. Accusing the producer of sexual harassment and then taking it back a few days later was a joke. They're the definition of pathetic.

10. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

There is definitely some crazy shit on with Heidi & Spencer. This can't be just a ploy for publicity. To be honest, I wouldn't be shocked if a year from now Heidi ends up on the bad side of town in an alley somewhere cracked out on pain meds after Spencer is committed (volun-told) to an asylum.

Fucking crazy couple. Heidi is just dazed.

And what's the deal with Spencer hating on their siblings? I kind of feel for Steph after last nights show. What is the deal with that family?

11. ila

ila TRIBE Member

yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Spencer killed himself and/or Heidi in a few years. what happens when she tries to leave him? it's not going to be amazing for her.

apparently Spencer thinks his sister is an embarassment to him and perhaps his parents, but who knows if they're even in the picture anymore, because she's been arrested a bunch of times and has a history with drug/alcohol abuse.

I think he is just incapable of love though.

12. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

their father is a dentist. that tells you alot right there.

13. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

Spencer's game is isolation, isolation, isolation. He understands that Heidi is easily manipulated and that the forces of good (her family, his family, friends etc.) could easily turn her against him (the force of evil). He'd be happy if they had their own storyline or even show. The only reason they were at that party was likely because of the producers demanding they go.

14. ScottBentley

ScottBentley TRIBE Member

*shakes head*

and I thought you were all butch :p

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  15. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

16. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

17. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

I just watched this last night...wtf?! I want to have "H"s for Heidi?

oh mah god

18. ila

ila TRIBE Member

dude, she's a titty lunatic. I heard Ryan Seacrest said her tits "weren't that big" right after her surgery so she lost her mind and started booking appointments with doctors in russia to up her cup size.

I may or may not have read that here.

Anyway. Total lunatic.

19. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

she is cuckoo for coco puffs, that's for damn sure. and spencer? what the hell is with these bloody crystals? I missed alot with no cable obviously.

20. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

naw the crystals are completely new. never before mentioned.

21. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

incorrect. he was getting into crystals last season I believe. or heidi was and he was going along with it, something like that.

22. ila

ila TRIBE Member

I think his brain stalled some time around the wedding - when he started wearing that cowboy hat. He's been coasting on fumes for a while now. Just talking some strange shit and not making sense in general.

I remember when he dropped the best quotes on the show. Now he just shows his teeth and makes loud noises. Watching him interact with people is like watching someone normal unwittingly roll up into a Coffetime and take a seat.

Can't wait for Jersey Shore to start.

23. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

I am suuuuper stoked for Joisey Shore.

24. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

when does it start?
    If they were all on at once my life would be complete and worth living.:)

25. dstarr

dstarr TRIBE Member

That line was GOLD. I can't believe somebody would actually say that. I can see wanting to have a bigger chest because you want a bigger chest but wanting one simply to make the size match the first letter in your name is hilarious.

I think it's funny how Spencer dresses now... he's got all these accessories on him now... and the t-shirts are terrible.

The people are falling apart and so the show itself is falling apart as well... it's obvious just watching it. It's over before the season even ends.

When crystals are a large part of the plot, and it could even be argued they are like a cast member, you're done.