• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the Hills

acheron

TRIBE Member
the clips from next week suggest that Justin Bobby will be onscreen... we had a whole episode without ADDrina. Something's coming!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I'm tired of all the exposés of it being staged... we all know its faker than and OC tit but we don't care.

mayab

TRIBE Member
Audrina is more stupid than I thought for not going home with that HOT rock star. That is just crazy.

Whitney was rocking that bun again and looked gorgeous. I love her:eek:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

m0ff

TRIBE Member
mayab said:
Audrina is more stupid than I thought for not going home with that HOT rock star. That is just crazy.
No kidding! I truly do not see the appeal of Justin Bobby.

Also, I don't see the point of not having Brody in every episode. :(

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
mayab said:
Whitney was rocking that bun again and looked gorgeous. I love her:eek:
omg last week when she had her hair in that bun i nearly done died! she has such style...i don't know why mtv canada was so hard on her for wearing the 'prom dress' to her presentation...i think i'll wear my hair in a high bun tomorrow - seeing has how the rain ruined my curls:mad:

ila

TRIBE Member
Ms. Fit said:
i don't know why mtv canada was so hard on her for wearing the 'prom dress' to her presentation.
dude. she's doing a presentation in an office setting and she's wearing a strapless party gown in which you can see her cleav. if I wore that into the office, I would first get a raise and second get told to go home to change. the high bun was fantastic though. she looked better than anyone on or off the runway.

audrina. looked so good but the tshirt dress was slightly off. slightly more tshirt than dress. slightly reminiscent of the scene at the fridge when my mom would be looking for cake at 2am but didn't want to put on pants because she thought everyone was already in bed. for the record, justin bobby was hotter than everyone in that band. especially the tall feeler. he looked like he was maybe 45 years old and I suspect he has one of those AWOL guy asses. legs directly into back. guys who want to host after-after parties need asses or they're going to get dissed.

LC. shit guys, she's short.

Lisa Love. is the boss but also might be a robot.

Heidi. okay, I saw pictures of her 21st birthday in people magazine where she sang that song that Spence raps in at it. why didn't they show THAT part of the evening on the show? she got crunk and grabbed the mic and jumped up on a couch and all we see is the gift exchange and the eating of food so that it looks like she needs more friends, when in actuality all she needs is a sweet video to match all that talent.

next week looks promising.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ila

TRIBE Member
Heidi does have fantastic hair though. it's a little too blonde right now, but man. it's so well styled like a news anchor at all times.

zorak

TRIBE Member
ila said:
. for the record, justin bobby was hotter than everyone in that band. especially the tall feeler. he looked like he was maybe 45 years old and I suspect he has one of those AWOL guy asses. legs directly into back. guys who want to host after-after parties need asses or they're going to get dissed.
lol - bang on.
justin bobby is such an h-unit, but still hotter than anyone in that really, really shitty band.

ila

TRIBE Member
zorak said:
lol - bang on.
justin bobby is such an h-unit, but still hotter than anyone in that really, really shitty band.
totally. I think audrina just wanted to tell someone she worked for epic. I doubt she was really into them.

oh! and the viper room. how cool was that? all I kept thinking was "river phoenix did speedballs right where audrina is standing with no pants on"

Mephisto

TRIBE Member
what's up with the "newest one out" bag spencer gave blondetag? thing looked like the ass of a cougar in a leather skirt bending down to pick up a box of dropped toothpicks.

the way whitnaay cracked the whip and ran tings shipshape and bristol fashion was the hottest thing about this ep. it's so refreshing to see that vis a vis the customary floundering malaise of everyone elses' lives/worldview on this show

Mephisto

TRIBE Member
ila said:
I doubt she was really into them.
you don't think she was "feelin it"? lol

this show is kind of great as a keys to the vip coles notes...
"bro, i dunno, i think she's feelin' it"
"augh, totally. gonna bust out the magic hands?"
"you know this"
*daps*

acheron

TRIBE Member
Just-Bob: "she's good... she's a good girl." after being interrogated by shart-band guy

is that VIP code for ADDrina gives up the ass, or that she doesn't?

Or is my brain just liking to think that way?

Wait, don't answer. mmmmmm... ahh, ok go!

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
So you're in a douche band with no record deal. Some broad comes up and tells you she works for a record company, and may be able to help you out. You then try and ask her out, by asking her boyfriend if shes single? Poor form.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Thanks to this thread, I stopped watching the Hills weeks ago and just read this instead. A little less inanity, more hilarity.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
i haven't watched this past one yet..i just finished watching the young hollywood party.. They have walkies for a reason..Whitney kept running to the front to talk to Lauren..and why were there 3 channels..the backstage and front stage should be on the same channel.. oh well it worked out fine but i was watching thinking 'what the hell are they doing?'

and heidi's 21st bday she spends it with her SO..she has no friends..doesn't that bother her? and she made a comment about ording a glass of wine..didn't they show her drinking throughout this show? How can she work at a club if she can't drink? it makes no sense.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
This actually makes me not like this show as much, if at all. I mean, you know it's fake but that's fake.
well duh :p of course the show is fake! During Laguna beach the producers would tell the 'cast' to call each other when they are hanging out wtih 'certain people' just to cause drama. People don't want to watch ppl having a 'normal conversation' ... ppl love drama.

oh and spencer and brodie were in GQ magazine last year and during the interview they said that they are on the hills to meet chicks..Brodie is supposedly linked with all these actresses..and if Brody supposedly has a crush on Lauren, then why is he seeing Hilary duff ?

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
^are you kidding?! neat!

so far, this thread contains atleast 3 (three) photos/stills of tribers with the hills cast...we do quite well for ourselves. :cool:

edit: i seriously think some of us need to get on the aftershow. we should start campaigning for this.