• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the Hills

acheron

TRIBE Member
Heh speaking of dicking around on the internet I noticed during one of LC's conversations with her buddy at the office (toothpick legs whatever her name is) that buddy was surfing a website with Osama Bin Laden's image on it. OMG teh turrists have imvabed teh H1LLZ!!ONE

EDIT: oh yeah and you could argue that Heidi doesn't work there when the cameras are on, either.

ila

TRIBE Member
Heidi works it at the office when the cameras are on.

Toothpick legs was the chick who knew how to use mapquest and buy flowers right?

I want to read Justin Bobby's tell all.

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
ila said:
Really?

It makes me like it a little less because I thought it was more fake. Like, I didn't really think Lauren took her MTV life seriously. Because no one else does. I thought she was secretly smart and just bringing in the dolla dolla bills (although, I also thought the same thing about Paris Hilton).
i got the impression she did take her MTV life seriously when i met her, but at that time, i was more inclined to believe that the hills was a pretty accurate portrayal of their lives (im so gullible).

it's weird to hear that, yeah, she does seem to take it seriously...is she really just clever in keeping up with the facade, or is she so void of personality that she's able to keep up this pseudo-persona..?

ila

TRIBE Member
Ms. Fit said:
it's weird to hear that, yeah, she does seem to take it seriously...is she really just clever in keeping up with the facade, or is she so void of personality that she's able to keep up this pseudo-persona..?
we have to get her drunk.

since you know her the best, call her and say it's important.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
if they have to "pretend" all the time that it's real. They might as well believe it... it would make it easier to do.

I'm sure there's more then enough money tied up in the Hills franchise that they've got MTV lackies on 24h standby to keep the show on the rails and keep us watching it. Even if it means telling the 'actors' whatever they need to hear to keep them playing their roles.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
ila said:
^^

Now THAT is the kind of reality I'm looking for. Heidi always looks too well coiffed to have a stressful 8-7 or whatever. I know because I work an 8-5, half of which I spend dicking around on the internet and chatting up weirdo geologists in the office, and I always look like duckshit at work.

seriously. her hair looks like she just walked off a fucking Pantene commercial all the time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
acheron said:
More from Perez on The Hills:

"Sources reveal that Heidi’s job at the event production company is purely for show.
“She doesn’t really work there when the cameras are off,” one insider tells us.
Additionally, sources also tell us that Spencer and Heidi wanted to get married on the show this season but L.C. nixed that idea, threatening to not come back for another season."
Whatever, you think Perez Hilton spews total reality?

ila

TRIBE Member
Last night's episode kind of sucked, guys. The highlights for me were LC's dress and Whitney's overall attitude towards everything. That chick is chill and she needs to just move to Toronto so that she can hang out with me on the weekends, and maybe one day of the week for "girl time".

Also, who saw Brody Jenner's halloween costume? He dressed up as an oldschool Robin and oh em gee, guys. He's a show-er. This may or may not be him below:

IgStar

TRIBE Member
that episode was crrrrap.

mostly b/c I wish I were the one cuddling with Brody and some scented candles.
bitch. bitch with a nice dress.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I didn't stay awake through this episode. I woke up and caught the replay of the aftershow, which was actually more entertaining. This show's jumped the shark guys. Watch Engaged and Underage at 9 and get some sleep instead.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
LMAO
for real. those 2 are SO not ready for marriage.
"why do you even want me here then?"

"b/c I don't wanna be alone!"

GREAT MATURE ANSWER
lol

ila

TRIBE Member
The lesbian episode was pretty classic, for sure. Especially the part where the first lesbian was like, "just give me a kiss, how hard is that?" What a total ninny.

I also liked the part where their parents were like, "look, our kids are lesbians and no one likes them because of that but that doesn't mean that we don't have to like them. We have to. And I'm so glad that your daughter's a lesbian too, because that makes us look less bad" or something.

As for The Hills...yah. It's dragging. Pin the sex tape rumours on Lisa Love and lets move on to The Hills TNG, where Kristen Cavallari and her friend Tits McGee drunk drive over a drive-thru sign or something.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
"you're my fiancee! why can't u just kiss me?"
*bawls*

ninny is right. I give them 6 months. The latino looking one will ditch the whiner.

acheron

TRIBE Member
quit talking about another show in this thread! The HILLS dammit! Stick to the program!

So is Brody like this major H-wood cocksman or what, I saw pics of him with Nicole Richie in People?

ila

TRIBE Member
acheron said:
So is Brody like this major H-wood cocksman or what, I saw pics of him with Nicole Richie in People?
His peen is all over Perez from like, two days ago. It's like a baby's arm. No word of a lie, you can see it right through the spandex pants he's wearing.

I wish I had more to say about this last episode, but I don't. Maybe we need more Justin Bobby.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders