• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The HAWT car thread!

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
In a discussion I had a few weeks back with one Mr. JMaggs, I discovered that while we agree on most things, we have totally different taste in cars.
The ones I LOVED, he HATED, and the ones he loved, I hated. You get the idea.
It seemed like it was totally based on asthetics, so I guess it's just one of those things - like how you can find one person totally attractive, while your friend thinks you're crazy...

Anyhow, if we have hawt girl and boy threads, why not a "Hawt Car thread"?

Here's a few to start things off...
(Yes, I know I have a BMW issue. :p )

BMW Z4 - I can't get over how much I love the lines on this car, it's so unique to me.
bmw-z4.jpg

BMW Cooper Classic S - In Baby Blue of course. :)
39voit.jpg

BMW 328is - Actually I like the latest 3 series as well... in black preferably. Tres sexy.
8760114.jpg

SJ
pgocart.gif

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
That cadillac isnt big by any stretch. Have you seen one in real life? Same size as the A4s and 3series.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
That cadillac isnt big by any stretch. Have you seen one in real life? Same size as the A4s and 3series.

from afar.. on Yonge St. hehe. so it's not huge? well, it sure owns the air around it. fuckin cool car!

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
I like the LS edition better.

And it looks better in blue than in red thanks.

:rolleyes:

way to fight 'THE MAN' bosshog!

Apparently YOU are the man.

Now gun 'er.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
Apparently YOU are the man.

Now gun 'er.

shutup.

the internet you are posting on drives the war machine.. and the war machine is making ground 'beef' with baby orphans.

YOU are driving the war.

bosshog stops posting = less burning babies.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Astroboy
88FB9701.JPG

I can't say i like it all that much...

it looks like a confused car... .. the lines arent decisive enough for my liking.

Mabie that's why i like the CTS that aphro posted... especially the new darthvader edition.. have you seen it? ruff lookin