• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Great Dress Debate - What Colours Do You See ?

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
this seems to be making the rounds on the internet, although i just saw it as i am not on facebook. :)

What Colors Are The Dress? The Internet Is Divided In The Great Dress Debate Of 2015 | CINEMABLEND

do you see blue & black or white & gold?

i see blue & black.

i find it interesting that brightness and angle can cause the colours to look so completely differently. i also wonder why this dress image seems to cause this confusion while other images do not.
i find it not only interesting,, but wonder why the fuck you're trying to wrap your head around this. did you get laid off ? home sick today ? just plain don't give a fuck, but enough fucks given to try and draw us in to this ?
it's a fucking dress. who fucking cares what colors it is.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
It seems it black and blue. When looking at other pics from the wedding.

I don't know what happened in that photo though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

videotronic

TRIBE Member
i have had it flip colours like 8 times since last night. I'm not sure if this means i am a total genius or an utter moron

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
This is actually a good way of showing what's happening here. It's blank and blue, but when it's bright it looks like white and gold.