• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The 'Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring' Weekend Thread!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Yeah, that's right. Last weekend of winter of 05/06, and to be honest with you, it never fully FELT like winter. Oh sure, it had it's moments here and there, but couple with the fact that Environment Canada says this one was the warmest on record, winter ain't got nothin'!

today: workin' some promo for the afternoon-->gym-->deejay

tomorrow: mornin' meeting @ work, the whole damn afternoon to laze around and do nothin', then get together with some peeps for some pints in the evenin' before headin' off to TIL for Desyn!

saturday: interview/info session for a couple hours in the afternoon with Toronto's largest Corporate/DJ Entertainment company (wish me luck;)), then it's time to celebrate the Jive's Bday @ Footwork...dustin' off the Rugby uniform for this one!

sunday: not only attending the st. patrick's day parade downtown, but I'm in it! Pass the green beer!

weekend%20warrior%20logo.gif

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
But I don't really care so here we go again

Today/Tonight Study all day, write exam, Boot it over to theatre to watch 'trainspotting' rehearsal, interview actor/director for Varsity. Meet friend for a drink. singular. Wish it was more than one drink. Curse bank account. Home
Friday: Write newspaper article, submit to editor, Write paper, get hair cut, (maybe see vendetta) Meet Tyler and Erin and go out and get silly for St. Patty's
Saturday: Wakeup hungover, go CAVING!!!! then come home and do more homework
Sunday: Brunch with Timmy, More homework

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Tonight - schoolwork
Friday - nothing
Saturday - class, appt with trainer, PM = ?
Sunday - see Friday

I am seriously broke this weekend.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
I've got the Jenny Lewis show, drinking with some bitches, a "tea" party, horse shit, dinner and drinks, and a few other tricks up my sleeve.

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Friday - dinner date with kevin
Saturday - gym, shopping, cleaning
Saturday pm - attend "panty party", drunkenly make my way to more drunkeness at Pete's bday party
Sunday - pdot for my uncle's choir concert followed by dinner with kevin's family.

:)sarah

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
friday is St.pattys so I'll have guiness and harp, no particular plans or qualifiers to that...just some beer wherever.

saturday meh, sloth time, hang out...maybe go dancing in the evening...feel like house music right now, but this is thursday morning, could be anything by then.

sunday, chill....make some type of omelette or cook in kyra's slow cooker.

monday, last time up snowboarding (tear)

tobywan

TRIBE Member
man, it's not that warm out today...but with the sun a blazin', it's sure feelin' like spring already...should make for a good drive out to B-town

Aleks

TRIBE Member
yeah! this weekend should make up for all the shitty weekends i've had in the last couple of shitty winter months..haha..

today- working, chilling.
Friday-working, chilling, drinking, Desyn!(can't wait to hear him spin!)
Saturday-recovering, blazing herbs...hopefully outside in mild weather.
Sunday-no plans as of yet, maybe a lil road trip up north.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
been BBQ'ing all winter so summer only means I use less propane :)

and it's STILL FUCKING SNOWING IN EDMONTON *grr*

been snowing like 5 or 6 days in a row now.

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
w00t! spring!!!
[tho, truth be told, it's the ugliest season in ottawa. basically we go from freezing with snow, to crappy and wet with melting snow and ice, to summer. there's like a week where things are pretty and warming up here. i miss toronto spring. soooo pretty. flowers in time for easter!! :(]

tonight - dinner out with the boy. yay! it's been ages and ages since we did a nice dinner out, just the two of us.
tomorrow - nice long dog walk in the afternoon, then tex-mex dinner with the girls, then to a pub, tho not because it's st-patty's. just cuz we want to drink. ;)
saturday - *relax* for the day, then a friend coming over in the evening to show pictures of his recent trip to australia (and get blotto.)
sunday - work. blech.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Friday - St Patricks Day house party

Saturday - After School Special at Footwork - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY

Sunday - Recover

Babes

TRIBE Member
Tonight: Girls night! Followed by Gsus fashion show/party
Friday: Night in with my babies. Attempt to make romantic dinner.
Saturday: Footwork - cheerleader styles.
Sunday: Recovery. Brunch. Pampering.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Friday: Afternoon BBQ/Keg Party, then Dinner/Keg party. After head out for some Irish punk and more drinkin.

Saturday: Work, then chill evening with friends

Sunday: Target practice and huge fire day

assassaint

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
Yeah, that's right. Last weekend of winter of 05/06, and to be honest with you, it never fully FELT like winter. Oh sure, it had it's moments here and there, but couple with the fact that Environment Canada says this one was the warmest on record, winter ain't got nothin'!

today: workin' some promo for the afternoon-->gym-->deejay

tomorrow: mornin' meeting @ work, the whole damn afternoon to laze around and do nothin', then get together with some peeps for some pints in the evenin' before headin' off to TIL for Desyn!

saturday: interview/info session for a couple hours in the afternoon with Toronto's largest Corporate/DJ Entertainment company (wish me luck;)), then it's time to celebrate the Jive's Bday @ Footwork...dustin' off the Rugby uniform for this one!

sunday: not only attending the st. patrick's day parade downtown, but I'm in it! Pass the green beer!

weekend%20warrior%20logo.gif

bro if its still cold it aint spring. spring is when i can walk to pick up my mail in my boxers and work boots, and honestly, i dont see that happening this weekend !

im going nuts at orange room this friday.

after that whatever, im down for it (hopefully lotsa drinking, lotsa sex)

Moez

TRIBE Member
I realise I have nothing to contribute in terms of new and exciting things going on in Toronto. BUT what will be exciting for me this weekend is that I get to sing in my FIRST ORATORIO!!!!

Friday: band concert
Saturday: HAYDN'S CREATION!!!!
Sunday: recital dress rehearsal
Wednesday: recital

woop! hello stressville!