• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Golden Globes

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Dick Clark keeps popping up and really really bothering me.

other than that, the show seems to be moving pretty quickly...too quickly, in fact. it's so bare-bones that it's kinda boring.



oh what am i saying?? it's *always* boring.


anyone else watching?
 

Sassy

TRIBE Member
*waves hand*

kind of boring though, thinking about picking up a book and reading...my mind my thank me for it more in the long run ;)
 

squirrely

TRIBE Member
yeah, i am finding it to be soooooo engaging that i am in the other room, on the computer.

i am not entirely sure why i started a thread about it. i guess i thought maybe someone would care, but there really is not one film or actor this year that i can bring myself to get pumped up about.

same ol' same ol'.
 

Sassy

TRIBE Member
I agree about the films this year...there were a lot of good ones but none that blew me away by any stretch of the imagination

But Jude Law looks damn hot tonight! :D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
I watched a documentary on the Golden Globes last Sunday on The Passionate Eye....

See if you can dig anything about it up on the internet... Maybe the expose I watched was more interesting than the awards themselves! ;)
 

squirrely

TRIBE Member
yes, Mr. Law got me a bit riled up there for a second.

ohhh....yay Sarah Jessica!!


i think that's the only part i care about--seeing the cast of Sex and the City and Friends, just cuz this is the last chance to see them together.

*sigh*
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
i am online but not on msn so robin's gonna message me via the board.

hi jess.
i am moving to a new apartment this week.
you will come over and see it.
but there will be no drinky.
ok maybe a little bit.
love,
robin
 

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
I watched a documentary on the Golden Globes last Sunday on The Passionate Eye....

See if you can dig anything about it up on the internet... Maybe the expose I watched was more interesting than the awards themselves! ;)
it's a scam.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vox

TRIBE Member
okay. i just saw lost in translation...

i'm not getting what all the fuss is about. bill murray ALWAYS plays the sad-sack hangdog character, and i think he did it a lot better in rushmore if you ask me.
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vox
okay. i just saw lost in translation...

i'm not getting what all the fuss is about. bill murray ALWAYS plays the sad-sack hangdog character, and i think he did it a lot better in rushmore if you ask me.

how do you see that...BIll Murray in the bag has SO much more conviction to the role in question...watch it again, with someone you love...then get back to me:)
 

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
my night is complete now...

first bladerunner now BILL MURRAY!!!

the only role this year that is VERY deserved IMO:)


Yes! :D I was so happy he won, his speech was hilarious as well, I *heart* Bill Murray.

And you are correct Adam, Jude Law is smoking period. If I could create the perfect man I would clone him to look just like him, yummy!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
hi jess.
i am moving to a new apartment this week.
you will come over and see it.
but there will be no drinky.
ok maybe a little bit.
love,
robin

BLLLLAAUUUUGHHHH!! ...sound familiar?

sorry, I had to...you have to embrace the delicate memories of a great throw-up:D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top