• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The General Complacency Thread

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
There are some boards on the porch ceiling above my front door that are warping and starting to hang down a bit, which might not have happened had I fixed them last year with some woodstain or sealer.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have so many icons left on my desktop that go to places I have long forgotten, and so much file residue in the registry from past installed programs that my computer takes a good 10 minutes to boot up.

alison87

TRIBE Member
Cool thing about icons i found out by accident a few months ago. Hover your mouse over some free desktop. Hold control. Scroll wheel up. You will have the most awesome desktop ever.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Cool thing about icons i found out by accident a few months ago. Hover your mouse over some free desktop. Hold control. Scroll wheel up. You will have the most awesome desktop ever.
umm...AWESOME! thanks, can't believe I didn't know that one!

:)

stryker

TRIBE Member
I haven't groomed by beard in over a week. I almost did on Sunday but decided on nachos and salsa instead.

stew :)

alison87

TRIBE Member
umm...AWESOME! thanks, can't believe I didn't know that one!

:)
Ha i did it by accident super-wasted one weekend and you would not believe how long it took me to figure out how to get my desktop back to normal. I've been working in IT for almost 15 years and had no idea it existed. Super cool.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders