• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

The g33k girl appreciation thread

AEGLE

TRIBE Member
geek chick subculture

Whops. I guess i should have given a brief description about the inspiration behind this thread.

I like computers. I spend most of my time in front of a computer. I can do a little programing but not much. My cyber life is way more action packed then my real social life is and I am content with that.

Geek chicks are internet and computer savvy, intelligent, progressive thinkers, aware of current political issues, simple yet not generic, creative, and part of an subculture which is rapidly growing with members and quickly developing.

This thread is for us and the men who appeciate us.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

AEGLE

TRIBE Member
Awesome! :)

Yeah.. i'm not too sure where this thread will go, regardless i think its important to note the women who are also a part of this male dominated subculture. Those of us who enjoy gaming, board posting, cyber sex :eek:, and much more.

deevah

TRIBE Member
oh how i wish the boy was @ least a l'il g33k

'tis a burden to be the only g33k in the family (and not even that big of one either)

i hate being tech support

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
oh how i wish the boy was @ least a l'il g33k

'tis a burden to be the only g33k in the family (and not even that big of one either)

i hate being tech support

But your pretty good at it!! and lord knows how sexy a woman who can configure her own network is.

To bad about that whole boy issue though :p

deevah

TRIBE Member
his poker programs are starting to drive me nutz

party poker
empire poker
gametime plus
poker tracker
absolute poker
pokerace hud

WTF

and why the fuck do you need to keep installing/reinstalling them!??!?!?!

*yanks away admin priviledges*

telling me they don't work is no longer sufficient

miscreant

TRIBE Member
A Geeky/DJ/Production girl would be my dream come true.

I am too geeky, my technical itch is too strong and thus it becomes the problem of all my relationships. I always have some kind of project going on..... :D

I would love to race home to see who gets the tables/computers first technics1200

<==== Geeky man needs Geeky woman