1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

the funniest picture I've seen in a LONG time.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by [- FuNKtiOn -], Feb 17, 2005.

1. why not

why not TRIBE Member

i noticed posters around queen street for some punk band that featured a photochop of moshzilla.
    it made me think of tribe.

the looter/moshzilla chop in the other thread is wicked - you even see that fat chinese kid in the background.

2. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

3. unique2100

unique2100 TRIBE Promoter

4. sweetdaddy

sweetdaddy TRIBE Member

is this a TRIBE only thing?

I will be surprised if this isn't the kinda shit other sites link to and soon becomes a web-legend.

it has to be the perfect photo chop pic.

hilarious! (could you imagine if it gets it's own site where anyone can add a chop of their own...huge!)

someone should do it...i'm sure you could sell some ad space on it.

5. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

it started on somethingawful.com, and spread from there eventually arriving here.

6. TILT_Lance

TILT_Lance TRIBE Member

stop the presses basketballjones is being funny again

everyone pay attention now

7. docta seuss

docta seuss TRIBE Member

but really, nobody at the time of their death is in any condition to be walking up that many damn steps..

8. ghaleon

ghaleon TRIBE Member

YEAH YOU BEST PAY ATTENTION BBEEYOTCH

9. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

Just needed to revive this thread to give a few people a few Saturday morning laughs... :)

10. Soulster

Soulster TRIBE Member

is it lame to point out that this is the one year anniversary (plus one day) of the beginning of this thread?

my tummy hurts from having a way too much wine last night. :(

11. Eclipze

Eclipze TRIBE Member

12. AgentSanchez

AgentSanchez TRIBE Promoter

That is the scariest thing I have EVER seen. I'm actually uncomfortable with even the memory of seeing that.

13. JAR

JAR TRIBE Member

someone please start a new photochop war thread, PLEASE!!! We're in stitches over here!!!

14. gummybear

gummybear TRIBE Member

that is the funniest shit i have seen in a looong time.....my fiance is playin call of duty 4 on xbox and actually paused it to bust out laughing..he never does that!

15. [- FuNKtiOn -]

[- FuNKtiOn -] TRIBE Member

3+ years later and still comedy gold.

16. JAR

JAR TRIBE Member

I was trying to find the OCAD one, that was pretty good too. Unfortunately the Ebay girl thread is missing most of the pics now.

17. greginhali

greginhali TRIBE Member

this never gets old

18. Spiritual_Thang

Spiritual_Thang TRIBE Member

for someone who has lurked on here for 9 years...this is still the best in hilariousness.

19. DaPhatConductor

DaPhatConductor TRIBE Promoter