• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

the funniest picture I've seen in a LONG time.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
I've been waiting to see this picture surface up here as well, but I haven't seen anything and knowing how hard I laughed when seeing this, I thought I would pass on the fun.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss mariss
That poor girl! You shouldn't make fun of her just cause she was caught in a bad pose.

can we make fun of her for looking like a cave troll?

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
these aren't my photochops.
I wish I could take credit, but these are just taken from the other sites that this picture has shown up on since yesterday.

I've been brought to tears so many times I had to share.

Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
Let's see what Tribe can do
'
precisely my intention.

miss mariss

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
can we make fun of her for looking like a cave troll?
I laughed at this and then realized we are all going to hell. At least we will all have fun there. They do drugs and drink and have sex... and photoshop innocent people and make fun of them.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss mariss
I laughed at this and then realized we are all going to hell. At least we will all have fun there. They do drugs and drink and have sex... and photoshop innocent people and make fun of them.
she's not that innocent. do you see the looks of EVERYONE around her in the first picture?
but yes, one order of hell right over here.