• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Flaming Lips

Woody

TRIBE Member
Yes me too, except I know I am going to be working that night, so more than likely I won't be able to go....

oeretS

TRIBE Member
i went to see them and wilco on NYE in new york city 2 years ago, we walked into madison square garden as the lips were walking off stage. needless to say it was a huge bummer, so i guess this concert in april will be sweet redemption.

apparently their live show gets pretty wild

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

p13r0

TRIBE Member
Six minutes and a day:
Onsale to General Public:

Sat, 03/04/06 10:00 AM EST

from ticketmaster

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i saw them "open" for beck and then play as beck's backup band a few years back and it was a fucking spectacle. (in a good way!)

they totally stole the show, and i was picking confetti out of my jacket pockets for at *least* a week and a half.

worth every penny - i would have preferred it if they'd played longer by themselves, actually!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Shit, well...Looks like we're not going to the show. We got to go to MTV and see them yesterday, which was pretty awesome, but it would've been nice to hit up the concert tonight.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
beaker said:
we were there too. they stuck us in the pod. soooo awkward.
Ha! We were up in the balcony, then we had to stand around the pod towards the end. My gf and I were right behind wayne's head.

That chick from the TV movie was perhaps the most vapid interview I've ever heard.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
beaker said:
we were there too. they stuck us in the pod. soooo awkward.
*camera pans over to matt*

*matt turns pale and clams up*

YOU LOVED IT!

i like the lead singer, funny dude. :)

loumar

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
i saw them "open" for beck and then play as beck's backup band a few years back and it was a fucking spectacle. (in a good way!)

they totally stole the show, and i was picking confetti out of my jacket pockets for at *least* a week and a half.

worth every penny - i would have preferred it if they'd played longer by themselves, actually!

hey i was at that concert too!
they also did some recordings from that tour.

lucas

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders