• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Fine Automobile Thread

dabeats

TRIBE Member
did a quick search and couldn`t find a thread decitated to fine or exotic cars from around the world as well as muscle cars. if there is then my bad.

post your faves!

loving this right now...

Ferrari 575 GTZ

Coachbuilder Zagato has released two images of the Ferrari 575 GTZ, based on the 575 Maranello. The car is being built for Yoshiyuki Hayashi, a famous Japanese car collector, who owns several Ferraris such as the 166MM, the 250 Spider California, two Daytonas – a coupé and a spider – and the Enzo. When Zagato received a request from Mr. Hayashi, it informed Ferrari of the project. Ferrari thought it would be a good opportunity to celebrate the 250 GTZ's anniversary. The two companies then created a car that harked back to the 250, and built it around the Ferrari 575. Like the 250 GTZ, it sports two-tone paintwork with styling cues and volumes that recall the 1950s. The 575 GTZ also has an all-aluminium body.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
SellyCat said:
That was awesome!

This is his favorite, though. Ferrari F430:

I saw an F430 outside of chester station just last night. I was amazed at how many men went right to it for a closer look and ignored the women walking by. One chick in a very very short skirt actually looked pissed off when a guy completely ignored her to go check out the car.

Stan

TRIBE Member
coleridge said:
My friend/neighbor takes delivery of his in September. Great looking car.
holy fucking shit dood. you better be taking some pictures of it and getting a ride in it. let us know if the engine sounds as awesome in person as it does in the videos.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Stan said:
holy fucking shit dood. you better be taking some pictures of it and getting a ride in it. let us know if the engine sounds as awesome in person as it does in the videos.
Yeah I'm excited for him. He has an S4 now but I was really surprised when he told me he put a deposit down on the R8.

"Every douchebag bay street trader has a porsche, I want something different"

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
coleridge said:
Yeah I'm excited for him. He has an S4 now but I was really surprised when he told me he put a deposit down on the R8.

"Every douchebag bay street trader has a porsche, I want something different"
Here's a link with the car's stats. I'm pretty much over cars since I never have to drive anymore, but this one's gotten me excited. Looks sooooo good in black with the light silver slash.

I also wonder if the LED's running along the bottom of the headlights are the "daytime running" lights.

deep

TRIBE Member
rare supercars made more rare and super

mclaren f1 lm. no apologies for picture size

ferrari f50 gt

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Vise said:
While you're on the Ferrari tip... the 599GTB is super badass.
I've seen a few around Toronto. This grey one with yellow calipers is dope.

It's the same engine as the Enzo, that's crazy.

Stan

TRIBE Member
With all due respect to the other cars in this thread, I still think the 8C is the most beautiful piece of machinery I've seen in recent history: