• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The final season of BREAKING BAD

kuba

TRIBE Member
Does anyone kjnow or has read about Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul's relationship off the set? I wonder whether these guys have become friends and what that whole thing has become like..

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I'm assuming they became friends.. Aaron was only supposed to be in the first season. He was supposed to have been killed off, but Aaron and Bryan have really good chemistry that they kept him.

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Anyone else watching the series marathon that started yesterday on AMC? Loving the fact that I come home from work and watch BB til I go to sleep. It`s just as good as the first time around.

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
I think the fun is in flipping on the TV THIS week and going, "oh ya here we are with those crazy twins! That was fun!" Not quite the same as purposefully cueing up Netflix to re watch what you know you've seen before. I'm stating the obvious...

What's the Netflix episode lag incidentally? 24 hrs like most?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dabeats

TRIBE Member
one word

netflix :)
Oh I have them all dl`d I just like the fact that it`s on all the time on AMC this week. Plus I think it`s awesome that they are playing the whole series all over again.

I started watching BB because of this thread actually. It`s been quite the ride and I think no in fact I know I`m going to shed a tear when it`s over. Two more days. Sigh.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kuba

TRIBE Member
This:

In this season's second episode, when Lydia hires neo-Nazis to kill a half dozen people in the underground meth bunker, it looked like she was wearing expensive Louboutin heels, with the signature red soles. Do you think she was wearing real Louboutins, or cheap knock-offs?
That's a good question. They were real, and we were playing them for real, because it's part of the morally-bankrupt measure of Lydia. She's unable to bear the sight of this massacre she ordered – the shoes are the bloodshed red she's responsible for. It's representative of faceless corporations where no one's ever accountable for any of their actions.

IS AWESOME.

philly

TRIBE Member
A season behind not just an episode behind. Hulu Plus airs programs 24 hours after.
If you have a service that changes your region, the UK Netflix gets the new episode the next day. Usually watch it the next day after work.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
What's with you guys and watching BB thru Netflix? Do you ever think of watching BB thru torrents? It's free and you can watch all the episodes anytime you want!

philly

TRIBE Member
What's with you guys and watching BB thru Netflix? Do you ever think of watching BB thru torrents? It's free and you can watch all the episodes anytime you want!
Use newsgroups for my downloads and it's pretty late when the episode gets uploaded. By the time I get home the next day, it's up on Netflix. No need to download.

CiG

TRIBE Member
Use newsgroups for my downloads and it's pretty late when the episode gets uploaded. By the time I get home the next day, it's up on Netflix. No need to download.
Newsgroups have them right away. Maybe 15 min max after it airs. 720p and 1080p within the hour.

Join #alt.binaries.teevee (password: teevee) on efnet

Goes for any show really. IRC is annoying but it works.

----

As for breaking bad, watching it cause it's close to the end. Sucks though that the only way they can keep the plot going is by making Jessie spaz out. Been doing it for years. Without jessie throwing tantrums Walt could have been happily retired 5 times already.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
Todd get's rejected by Lydia, goes nuts and kills her.

Heads back to the compound pretty heated.......and Walt shows up with the gun. Walt shoots everyone, frees Jessie, and then...after telling Jessie how he is the only family he has left, takes the Ricin. Walt dies.

Jessie takes the money, with no one to pin any crimes on him, he takes the little boy of the murdered mother, and raises him.

fade to black.

thank you very much.

peko

TRIBE Member
If you have a service that changes your region, the UK Netflix gets the new episode the next day. Usually watch it the next day after work.
shut up! so great. :)

i like mrs. pink's ending above my post. that would be a happy ending.

lobo

TRIBE Member
I think only the U.K. Netflix gets the episodes the next day. The rest of us have to either torrent it or catch it on the tv. I know I can change my settings so I can watch the U.K. version but it's easier for me to download it. Can't stand the thought of watching on Sunday nights on Rogers' crappy (non-HD) AMC channel.

Lobo