• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The final season of BREAKING BAD

Lojack

TRIBE Member
It seems the Wikipedia entry for season 4 has been updated with the "TV Guide" style episode descriptions, for the first 3 episodes. Not very spoilerish, at all, but there is enough information there that suggests they are going balls-to-the-wall right from the beginning. I'm seriously looking forward to this.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
i should have known better than to come in here!!!

spoiler city!! LOL

im just halfway through the 3rd season.....

best series evar!

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
i watched 3 episodes of this and gave up. The first episode was cool, but then it just got boring. Guy chained to a pipe, blood n guts, blahhh....no substance. maybe i didn't give it a chance but it was hard to just literally watch blood dry as if it were paint for like three episodes in a row.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Persephone

TRIBE Member
i watched 3 episodes of this and gave up. The first episode was cool, but then it just got boring. Guy chained to a pipe, blood n guts, blahhh....no substance. maybe i didn't give it a chance but it was hard to just literally watch blood dry as if it were paint for like three episodes in a row.
I guess the character is having a harder time with the moral dilemma than you would!

maphi

TRIBE Member

Interesting... No substance you say? I definitely think you didn't give it enough of a chance... Each episode is better than the last. This show has the best writing, best cinematography, best plot twists and some of the best acting in television today. Don't give up!

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
I guess the character is having a harder time with the moral dilemma than you would!
probably. first of all i would probably tell my family if i was dying. i couldn't do it alone. as for flipping out and becoming a criminal, his choice of meth technician bores me. I might try swimming with sharks though, since its on my bucket list anyway....:D

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
Interesting... No substance you say? I definitely think you didn't give it enough of a chance... Each episode is better than the last. This show has the best writing, best cinematography, best plot twists and some of the best acting in television today. Don't give up!
this.

can't wait for season 4

maphi

TRIBE Member
probably. first of all i would probably tell my family if i was dying. i couldn't do it alone. as for flipping out and becoming a criminal, his choice of meth technician bores me. I might try swimming with sharks though, since its on my bucket list anyway....:D
I don't think his goal was to become a criminal. It was to make a heap load of money to leave for his family after he dies.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Snapper

TRIBE Member
What a way to start off S4! Good rewind intro and Gus in his most sinister form yet. As usual, always leaving you wanting more!

Zorro

TRIBE Member
@ Bernie, Yes!

Jessie it looks like transformed once again over night. After Gus took the knife to the other guys throat, I thought he was actually going to smile.

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Just watched the episode. Too much gold to point it all out...but there's lots of it. Little things like, the camera cutting from Hank mopping up blood, cutting to a close up of a french fry being dipped in ketchup. Love that cheesy shit.
Also snortled when I realized Hank and Jessie were both wearing the same outfits in the diner, Kenny Rogers shirts and all. Highlarious.

Lojack

TRIBE Member
Jessie it looks like transformed once again over night. After Gus took the knife to the other guys throat, I thought he was actually going to smile.
I don't if he would have smiled exactly, but it certainly looked like he had an epiphany of understanding. That was quite clear from Walt's cluelessness later on at breakfast.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I've said this before, but the photography in this show is absolutely brilliant.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories