• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Feeling of Being Second ! LOL

Four Twenty

TRIBE Member
I was at an open mic competition last night and it was my first time battling infront of a crowd. I made it to the finals after creaming 4 guys but the last dood jus ripped it, i was drawing blanks and didn't wanna choke so i handed the mic back and was crowned 2nd. What Y'all think bout that ????

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
I think I'm going to rent 8 Mile tonite

It was a good movie.

but good on ya either way, battling is difficult, and 2nd is nothing pretty cool.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Could some one who speaks english understand what your saying/singing? Is that even considered singing or can anyone get on stage and hurl insults?!

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
I think I'm going to rent 8 Mile tonite

It was a good movie.

but good on ya either way, battling is difficult, and 2nd is nothing pretty cool.
I fucking hated it.

Four Twenty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
You handed the mic back?

That ain't gonna get you far, son.
Totally agree with that but at that moment it was either jus look straight into space and choke or give it back. so i chose to give it back, i gotta give respect where respect is due and for that the other emcee was the better man that night. but this experience of course gave me confidence to do more and next year i'm gonna take the title back. Plus i already knocked out last years champ in my first round so i'm pretty happy bout that nonetheless.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Four Twenty
I was at an open mic competition last night and it was my first time battling infront of a crowd. I made it to the finals after creaming 4 guys but the last dood jus ripped it, i was drawing blanks and didn't wanna choke so i handed the mic back and was crowned 2nd. What Y'all think bout that ????

kewl! congrats! placing second for your first time is awesome!