• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Evils Of Absinthe

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
I got to drink a bottle with some friends on the weekend. Nothing like a bottle of absinthe to bring out the worst with friends.

Two of them get into a fight one gets his glasses broken and a sprained wrist. And I get kicked out of his apartment for laughing at my friends broken glasses.

I love to drink the stuff but some people should stay far away from it.

Can anyone top that Absinthe story. :rolleyes:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i once drank some and while doing the crossword i put a word in that i KNEW was wrong, i didnt care i just did it n e wayz

i was a whole different person

i was ashamed of what i had become

but absinthe will do that to you

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Here's one for ya!

Almost EXACTLY one year ago, I was 9 days into a 6-week backpacking trip with my girlfriend and a girl she knew. We were in Barcelona and went to an Absynthe bar. Marnie, the girlfriend, got TOTALLY SMASHED. She was talking SO MUCH SHIT, you have no idea. She was going on like a retarded pre-teen on crack! The most immature, inane fucking stupid kind of gossipy garbage. It was very embarassing--so much so that some people came up to her (foreigners) and asked "Are you American? Because you act like an American."

The next day, she dumped me and left for Rome with her friend. (I'm half blind and can't even read a menu without help). I had never seen her act that way before. She seriously turned into this immature, babbling bimbo twat on a power trip.

Incidentally, I never heard from her since. She never again spoke to my friend, who introduced me to her. I wrote to her father to at least find out if she was okay and he never responded either.

I had drank 2 glasses of the stuff and was talking with this guy from New Mexico who happened to be in our hostel room. We didn't get weird or anything; I just wanted to go dancing.

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
This stuff seems to effect people differently. I always have a good time drinking it. It's the people around me that lose their minds.

A girl at the party before I got there decided it was all right to sit on the toilet and while peeing puke on the floor. She said at the time it made perfect sense. :confused:

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
I once drank absinthe at my friends place after a night out. It was my first time trying it, so I poured a liberal amount (5ounces) into a glass and took a sip... !!!holy shit!!!... it burned my throat like nothing else I've experience. It put me down in a hurry.

miller

TRIBE Member
i was already drunk and at an afterparty - my friend told me it was vodka so i started drinking it from the bottle. i was absent alright. thoughi don't remember a damn thing, i woke up in one piece in my own bed (alone).

wish i had a better story.

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
You can’t the real stuff is illegal because of the wormwood content. you have to get it or get someone to bring it back for you from Europe.

It makes a great party and worth the trip.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
nobody's got a hook up ?

pfffffffffft and thought some of u were hardcore and cool.

seems you all drink milk and wear braces

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
I was at a house party and this girl was drinking absynth and she got up on the living room couch lowered her pants and took a phat dump on the couch. In the middle of the partY! No joke it was rediculous.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
I was at a house party and this girl was drinking absynth and she got up on the living room couch lowered her pants and took a phat dump on the couch. In the middle of the partY! No joke it was rediculous.

Shitty for her!

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:

Wow.