• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Eternal Vancouver Buy and Sell thread!

I got chairs! Who needs chairs!

Ikea PELLO Armchair & POÄNG Footstool

Like new, only 4 months old.

Armchair

Cover – Alme Natural
Frame – Birch Veneer
$45 at Ikea

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?topcategoryId=15585&catalogId=10103&storeId=3&productId=41105&langId=-15&categoryId=15940&chosenPartNumber=70078463

Footstool

Cover – Alme Natural
Frame – Birch Veneer
$50 at Ikea

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=3&langId=-15&catalogId=10103&productId=11056

Both for $70 obo - make an offer!

Check the CL here http://vancouver.craigslist.org/fur/223108691.html

erikwh

TRIBE Member
~Loress~ said:
i'm looking into purchasing some Tech 12's and a mixer..... anyone out here able to provide some hookups?

thanks!
humm i've got a friend that was looking to get rid of his. i'll check

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
anyone know of a cheap place to buy scrubs in downtown van? Like a dollar store for health workers or something..?

I'm not sure if it's revolting or not, but I'd be willing to buy some second hand ones, too...

KiFe

TRIBE Member
still looking for housing.

Dog friendly apartments, hopefully more than 650sqft, as close to vancouver city as possible.

cosmiK-Cat

TRIBE Member
Heya Patrick- good luck with the homesearch- I'll keep my eyes & ears peeled for ya! (we got some Vantransplants in school & some of my clients too)
-Jen
PS- Egoman why are you looking for scrubs? ( I just *have* to ask)

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
oh.. I had the brilliant idea of going as dr. zoidberg for the office hallowe'en party. That flopped though because I was short on time. Luckily, my apartment here is very poorly decorated, so there were loads of animal print fabrics at my disposal. Given the veritable bounty of of leopard pattern sheets, etc, I went as a caveman... there was, however, more bare skin than I planned for, but that's just how it goes, when you're a caveman..

Thog not get fired, so Thog proud of resourcefulness. Thog always thinking outside of cave.

Last edited:

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
*WANTED*

stereo receiver with phono input. must be in good working condition.

if you have an old stereo collecting dusts or an old tape/cd ghetto with noone giving it enough attention or play time, let me know. my current (secondary) receiver is no longer pushing out on the left channel, and its not worth it to have it fixed.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
1 bdrm apt

If anyone's interested, friend of a friend has a one bedroom apartment available for rent almost immediately. I've been told it's a great place for the price, but have not seen it myself. Here are the deets:

Ground floor 1 bedroom with a patio. $725 + hyrdo
1546 Comox St.
Available: Dec 20th at the latest

I have a bar-b-que and patio set, as well and TV, DVD, VCR, couch, mirco-wave and other bits that someone can have if the price is right. Other than a bed, this is a fully furnished place if someone wishes, or it's an empty box...I'll be ready to show the place by Sunday, or Monday at the latest
email: editmonkeyed (he uses the mail that is hot)

MadWej

TRIBE Member
I am selling a pair of skis is anyone is interest.

4Frnt MSP 170 - these things will tear apart anything on the mountain. Mounted with Salomon 810 Ti Bindings. Bases, edges and bindings are in perfect conditions, as I have skied them 15 days. $450.

a.ron

pb4ugo2bed

TRIBE Member
Pull out sofa bed (2 - Seats) - $499

Heya anyone wanna buy a pull out couch?

Two seat pull out sofa/couch bed - $499
- Has not been exposed to smoke or pets
- Buyer is required to pick up upon purchase (in Kits)

Approximate Dimensions:

Length - 77in or 195cm
Width - 34in or 86cm
Height - 26in or 66cm
When Bed is Extended - 89in or 226cm

For pictures, please look on....

http://vancouver.craigslist.org/fur/259213756.html

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
< 2 year old appliances for sale.

3 Whirlpool appliances for sale. all standard size, in perfect cosmetic and working condition. $1100.

Whirlpool Gold Series slide in gas range this model

Whirlpool Microwave with built in stove vent this model

Whirlpool built in dishwasher (sorry bad pic) same as this but white

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
g0nz0 said:
3 Whirlpool appliances for sale. all standard size, in perfect cosmetic and working condition. $1100.

Whirlpool Gold Series slide in gas range this model

Whirlpool built in dishwasher (sorry bad pic) same as this but white
Microwave is SOLD

Price reduction:

Gas Range/Stove = $600
Dishwasher = $200

items had to be moved from my place downtown to my work in Burnaby (Marine and Boundry)