• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Eternal Vancouver Buy and Sell thread!

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Locals!

craigslist is all well and good, but if we want to help each other out.. or make some local sales, it might be fun to have our own buy and sell forum.

So currently, i'm in search for a lightweight 10-12 speed commuter bike....something like an old peugot or norco... Lighter the better. As long as it's in fully functioning condition... i'd be interested.

For sale, we've got some items:

Blades
http://vancouver.craigslist.org/spo/201334726.html

Bindings
http://vancouver.craigslist.org/spo/201341837.html

Vacuum Cleaner
http://vancouver.craigslist.org/hsh/201343573.html

Special prices for Tribe members... enquire via craigslist email link.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
dag!

yeah those are the missuss' skates.... barely used. I had the male of the same model line... fuckin' mindblowing skates... I had sold mine before moving to van... now i regret not having any.

vancouver = awesomeo for skating.

atbell

TRIBE Member
This is kind of buy/sell related...

I'm looking at used cars and I'm wondering if there is anything funky and different in BC about buying a used car that I need to know about?

ninja

TRIBE Member
The only thing about BC cars that I've noticed which is pretty obvious is that the last alot longer (no salt or real winter to deal with) but in general cars are more expensive here than back in Ontario.

watanabee

TRIBE Member
Small Kitchen Table and Chairs for Sale $60.00

I have this small kitchen table with 2 chair set. Perfect for a small apartment. I bought it from 'The Brick' two years ago. $60.00. A few scratches on the top of the table from use, the chairs are in excellent shape.

erikwh

TRIBE Member
~Loress~ said:
Brand new!
SULTAN FORESTAD
Polyurethane foam mattress

I originally paid $249 + taxes back in May but I am willing to let it go for $175!
What size is the mattress? Is it still rolled up for transport?

KiFe

TRIBE Member
watanabee said:
I have this small kitchen table with 2 chair set. Perfect for a small apartment. I bought it from 'The Brick' two years ago. $60.00. A few scratches on the top of the table from use, the chairs are in excellent shape.

nice floors!

gollum

TRIBE Member
The above board was bought new in 2002, but I believe it is the 2000 Premier 157cm, haven't been able to verify. Only ridden about 10 times. In great shape no chips, small paint scrapping across the front (white line in pic), some rust on the edging.

The boots are in immaculate condition. They are actually size 10.5 Refract, 2001 line I think

Looking for 300$ for the set.

Last edited:

gollum

TRIBE Member
ninja said:
The only thing about BC cars that I've noticed which is pretty obvious is that the last alot longer (no salt or real winter to deal with) but in general cars are more expensive here than back in Ontario.
They are definately more expensive here, but I really think this has to do with the fact that they last alot longer here.

I have a 1993 probe, that the engine runs great but the body is done (it lived its entire life in Ontario). Out here I see this same year car everywhere, in immaculate condition.

watanabee

TRIBE Member
I have a small stereo. Speakers come with 5' long wires so they can be positioned to give you that real surround sound experience. It's small so fits nicely on a shelf and out of the way. Top loading cd player. Has an alarm as well.

$40.00

Ok my turn.

Ive got a set of speakers that I need to sell. They are just to big for my new place. They are great speakers and I hate to see them go but its time to move on.

2 x Technics SB-LV80
3-way bass reflex speakers in excellent condition.
12" woofer, 4" midrange and 2.5" tweeter.
8ohms 240W

2 x Tecnics SB-LV110
2-way bass reflex speakers system in excellent condition.
6.75" woofer and 2" tweeter.
8ohms 140W

Check out the CL post here
http://vancouver.craigslist.org/ele/205786360.html

Special tribe pricing! Act now! hah

watanabee

TRIBE Member
watanabee said:
I have a small stereo. Speakers come with 5' long wires so they can be positioned to give you that real surround sound experience. It's small so fits nicely on a shelf and out of the way. Top loading cd player. Has an alarm as well.

$40.00

this is now sold.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
i'm looking into purchasing some Tech 12's and a mixer..... anyone out here able to provide some hookups?

thanks!

ethnik

TRIBE Member
check with the crew at Beatstreet or Boomtown, they can give you the deets. you can sometimes find stuff for sale on the messageboards in the shop as well.