• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The eternal MMA thread

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
so let me get this straight... they actually let hamill fight with that third eye known as staph infection on his back??

im really really really really fucking sick of this deaf bastard. Cant stand his blubbering in the interviews, and it's the 2nd fight in a row where he was bitched and somehow still wins.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
You actually thought Jardine won that fight?!
:confused:
i thought he won at least one of the rounds. Another one was more up in the air and the other was clearly hamill. Jardine got pootched on the point deduction that shouldnt have been a point deduction to begin with. After the restart i can see how he lost that round w/ the slugfest for the last half minute or so.

so yea... if that point deduction didnt happen, and it's safe to say jardine was just going to continue to kick hamill and keep to the outside for the rest of the round, so yea, he could have had rounds 1 and 2.

but hamill falls to the ground like a bitch, crying. Ref buys into it. Jardine should have jumped on hamill after he fell and just pounded on his dome for the TKO.

so yea.... 2nd fights in a row now were gimmies for the deaf fucker.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
You guys missed Chuck Liddell at the Guvernment last night. ;) lol

In other news, how does the best fighter in the world lose in less than 30 seconds?

defazman

TRIBE Member
I'll tell you how he lost - it was the cage. When Fedor had Werdum on his back, he knew to keep rotating to Werdum's side and not get caught between his legs. But then he got caught in the cage and Werdum was able to pull Fedor into his guard. I was watching it and almost yelled "No Fedor, watch out for the cage!"

Now really it's Fedor's fault for going for the kill so recklessly so early in the match instead of keeping the fight standing, but he may of won that match if it was in a ring.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
I'll tell you how he lost - it was the cage. When Fedor had Werdum on his back, he knew to keep rotating to Werdum's side and not get caught between his legs. But then he got caught in the cage and Werdum was able to pull Fedor into his guard. I was watching it and almost yelled "No Fedor, watch out for the cage!"

Now really it's Fedor's fault for going for the kill so recklessly so early in the match instead of keeping the fight standing, but he may of won that match if it was in a ring.
and the fedor excuses begin

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
and the fedor excuses begin
I was wondering how long before the voice of the mentally handicapped community chimed in. Good to see you're still living in your own little bubble.

Excuses aside, the man lost and he owned that moment with dignity that doesn't exist elsewhere in the sport usually.
He'll come back focused and fierce as always.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
he fucked up he doesn't need cheddar excuses he's ten times the fighter that werdum is but he got caught happens to the best of them but to blame the cage is retarded and Fuck off grinch u think ur all knowing but you're just an idiot

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
yeah because the top HW fighter best P4P on a lot of peoples lists hasn't been preparing himself for the cage since his last fight and even before that you dumb twat

you come up with a lame excuse for you're nuthuggin of fedor and I'm the sherdogger lol nice try chump

Last edited: