• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The eternal drunken Saturday morning thread

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Hello All.

I've had some long days this week, and today it continues...the majority of my weekend will be spent at the Metro Convention Centre, and the best part of my job is being out at these events, interacting with people, and basically having a crap load of fun.

NNYAAY!

T.O.B'

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Haha... I just woke up and I'm so tired... we have a heatwave here in Montreal today...you ready... -20!!!

-E

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Tired.
Grumpy.
Have to spend the day with my friend's wedding party shopping for bridesmaid dresses.

Not good.

Adam

TRIBE Member
I set a New Years Resolution to not drink for an entire month, and I've done it. (Almost)

So this has been my 4th and likely last sober saturday morning in a row. :)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
I set a New Years Resolution to not drink for an entire month, and I've done it. (Almost)

Yup, in March I will go through that... until then...

GO TEAM HANGOVERS!!!!

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
I feel a mean hangover coming on. I have to be at my parents house in like 15 minutes. This is not good. Party last night at Spin Gallery was awesome. No better way to end the night then puking up Beef Chunky soup on Dovercourt on the walk home.

mcbee

TRIBE Member
mmm yes slightly hungover from our drag kings adventure last night. good times tho!

a lazy in morning in bed has almost completely cured it tho. now i'm off to yoga and then i 'll be back to 100%!

happy saturday!

:)sarah

Noodles0

TRIBE Member
this day fucking sucks!!! slept for 2 hours.. woke up still loaded and went to work.... now im sitting writing this on my bosses computer... i hope he doesnt catch me! haha

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Does waking up reeking of smoke, and your lungs feelling as if they're filled with tar count?

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Good afternoon....or not.

The eternal 'why did i drink so much last night?' springs to mind yet again. But to get ready for Morillo...

matt

MoFo

TRIBE Member

That means you can come to Superbowl Sunday with me. And we'll eat chips and drink ice water for jokes.

zee

TRIBE Member

:)