• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The End of another relationship...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
they're not worth it. Just toy with the idea all the time and you'll think they're really great but never give in and hey, no hassle.

JayBrain

TRIBE Member
Boss:

Well lets not make that too public.. they might catch on to you...

.. or on to me if I chose to go that route!

lol.. thanks for the smile

(and for future posters to this thread.. don't turn it into a "thats too bad thread." cuz I'm sure I've read every other break up thread on this board and thats the way it usually ends up)

Skullz: She was from Lindsay.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Originally posted by Boss Hog
the sexiest bitch I know is from Lindsay. Probably one of the most sensible too.

That's what she wanted you to think. You'd be in the bath one day, playing with your rubber duckie, and you'd leave the cap off the toothpaste, and then she'd see that you left the cap off and SNAP she goes psycho, gets the toaster, hooks it up with an extension cord and throws it in the bathtub. BZZZZZZTTTTT!!!! THAT AIN'T THE SOUND OF THE WU TANG KILLA BEES YO! THAT YOU GETTING FREE XRAYS AND SHIT.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
That's what she wanted you to think. You'd be in the bath one day, playing with your rubber duckie, and you'd leave the cap off the toothpaste, and then she'd see that you left the cap off and SNAP she goes psycho, gets the toaster, hooks it up with an extension cord and throws it in the bathtub. BZZZZZZTTTTT!!!! THAT AIN'T THE SOUND OF THE WU TANG KILLA BEES YO! THAT YOU GETTING FREE XRAYS AND SHIT.

She'll sew your asshole closed and just keep feedin' you and feedin' you...

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
And make chittering noises like Racoons in heat

Shit, I never noticed that. I'll keep my ears open when I hang with them again.

Preroller

TRIBE Member
the game of chess, is like a sword fight........

you must think first.....ka ching!........before you move.

gubydal

TRIBE Member
:D

You guys....

I think most SINGLE girls are psycho (I know all these great guys and don't have a single girlfriend to set them up with... they're all whacked!). Some attached girls are psycho too... Single or attached I'm convinced that 99 percent of all psychotic activity is a result of lack of GOOD SEXXX(resulting in a lack of feeling loved). Any other women out there who go a bit nuts when you're not gettin' any? I know I do.

Originally posted by Boss Hog
the sexiest bitch I know is from Lindsay. Probably one of the most sensible too.

Proves the theory! She probably got it whenever she wanted ;)

Shawna

gonna try to go back to sleep now :)

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gubydal
I'm convinced that 99 percent of all psychotic activity is a result of lack of GOOD SEXXX(resulting in a lack of feeling loved). Any other women out there who go a bit nuts when you're not gettin' any? I know I do.

hmmmm.... you could be on to something....

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
Life is filled with failed relationships. Unless you marry the next one plan on there being more.

c'est la vie

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
That's what she wanted you to think. You'd be in the bath one day, playing with your rubber duckie, and you'd leave the cap off the toothpaste, and then she'd see that you left the cap off and SNAP she goes psycho, gets the toaster, hooks it up with an extension cord and throws it in the bathtub. BZZZZZZTTTTT!!!!

I hate it when that happens.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gubydal

You guys....

I think most SINGLE girls are psycho (I know all these great guys and don't have a single girlfriend to set them up with... they're all whacked!). Some attached girls are psycho too... Single or attached I'm convinced that 99 percent of all psychotic activity is a result of lack of GOOD SEXXX(resulting in a lack of feeling loved). Any other women out there who go a bit nuts when you're not gettin' any? I know I do.

Proves the theory! She probably got it whenever she wanted ;)

Shawna

gonna try to go back to sleep now :)

Maybe in your area but i have a lot of single girl friends and they're not psycho... and im single and im not psycho.

and i would not sleep with anyone from peterborough.
My roommates and i were having that conversation.
well anyone from my school especially.
high in clamedia
and there are about 2 cases a week going into the office.

and Lindsay is just dirty.
no offence jay. :D