• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Elvis Stojko thread

Cri

TRIBE Member
what was that song he always skated to..his signature song..hrm..

oh girl..

bad girl? something to do with a girl :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kat

TRIBE Member
my grandma really likes him

i watched figure skating with her once as a kid

and then she would always call me when figure skating was on tv, because she thought i was really into it as well..

and every time i went over to her house, we'd have to watch it with the volume cranked way up high. ohh the olympics were rough..

oh grandma

go mccain!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
sold him 2 pairs of bauer 5000's at national a few years back...surprisingly approachable guy who can tell a story!...also sold Nik. borchevsky a pair of skates but he's a dick,sorry to his many fans,but he is:D

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
He's so modest, and shy.

Sorry everyone. They're HAWT pics too. He's so passionate and esoteric, that Elvis.

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
I've met Elvis on many occasions.

He's a pretty cool guy, totally approachable, and down to earth.

Loves adrenaline as much as the next guy...shit, he drives a 600+hp Porsche 911 on the street, and races a GT1 spec 911 all summer.

Dunno why there's so much hatin going on...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
sold him 2 pairs of bauer 5000's at national a few years back...surprisingly approachable guy who can tell a story!...also sold Nik. borchevsky a pair of skates but he's a dick,sorry to his many fans,but he is:D
Why is it "surprising" that he's approachable? He's always projected a "nice guy" image...he's just a guy from Richmond Hill who still rocks the mullet.

~jen