• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the early superbowl thread

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
I predict:

1. The game will be boring.
2. People who never watch football will feel obligated to care.
3. The halftime show will be lame.
4. The whole thing will be really long.
5. Someone will get drunk and fall into the food.
6. There will be a message from Bush about how football is integral to the war on terrar.
7. An 'american flag flowing in the wind graphic' will appear in the corner of your screen.
8. There will footage of gi's eating, and cheering the game from Iraq.

And the most important prediction...

5. Blue Mountain will be emptier than usual!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Preroller

TRIBE Member
I'm just hoping for a good game...

I don't really care who wins either way...I suppose I'll go with Carolina, simply because I had Stephen Davis in most oof my pools this year, and he was da man, like I had hoped for. I also picked up Delhomme, cause I was really hurting at QB, and he was ok...

Carolina really needs to establish the running game early, get some 1st downs right off the bat, and try to not be trailing going into the half if they want to win.

and hey, maybe the Panthers can shut down the not so great NE running game, and force Brady into some bad throws and who knows...

NE doesnt have the cold home advantage either, so I dont think it's going to be as big a blowout for NE as many people are predicting.

GO PANTHERS!

DAVE

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo

1. The game will be boring.
2. People who never watch football will feel obligated to care.
6. There will be a message from Bush about how football is integral to the war on terrar.
7. An 'american flag flowing in the wind graphic' will appear in the corner of your screen.
8. There will footage of gi's eating, and cheering the game from Iraq.

NNYAAAY!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders