• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the Donald

wickedken

TRIBE Member
I hope this guy wins it all. Don't think much of his "policies" but just the entertainment value would be golden. You can tell how much the republicans are freaking because they're attacking him directly probablybecause they know he has enough money to be truly independent. He's Moreso the everyday Joe than any of the other millionaires, which is scary on multiple levels.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
If he's elected, I'd only be impressed if he runs G20 apprentice.

And you're fired.

they all have to do menial tasks like trying to get Kim Un to sit on a whoopie cushion. Lolerskates! whan whan

All he's doing is attacking the lowest common denominator.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
On McCain:

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Public GOP cannibalism.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

acheron

TRIBE Member
what's different is how aggressive he's being against his own people, and how much media coverage he's being given as a result. It bodes well for Hilary.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Long ways off from the election

Party Candidacy races are always chaotic, dirty fights.

Let's see what happens when he has to financially disclose and once people have combed over his past

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
With the comments about John McCain that he made, this has to be some kind of stunt on his part - nobody is that stupid. Talking poorly about the veterans in the U.S. is political suicide. Even Rand Paul knows to tread lightly with his internal looking/non-intervention platform when it comes to the military.

I think more and more that he's trying to cash in with a SuperPAC like Palin's been doing since 08

Last edited: