• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The dominos are lining up for an invasion or bombing of Iran...

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Iranian security forces fired both live ammunition and tear gas to disperse demonstrators protesting against the Islamic Republic's initial denial that it shot down a Ukrainian jetliner, AP reports.

• Why it matters: Iranians — who revolted in November over gas prices, in the worst unrest in 40 years — are returning to the streets to protest the shootdown, and the initial lies from senior officials.
Videos sent to the New York-based Center for Human Rights in Iran and later verified by AP show a crowd of demonstrators near Azadi, or Freedom, Square fleeing as a tear gas canister landed among them.

• People cough and sputter while trying to escape the fumes, with one woman calling out in Farsi: "They fired tear gas at people! Azadi Square. Death to the dictator!"
Tehran's police chief, Gen. Hossein Rahimi, later denied his officers opened fire though the semiofficial Fars news agency said police "shot tear gas in some areas."

praktik

TRIBE Member
Not like i buy a ton of maple leaf products but these tweets make it MORE likely for me, not less:

What's abundantly clear reading the twitter storms around these, there's either a ton of Canadian US bootlickers out there or a ton of bot activity making hay out of this or fuckin BOTH

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Graphic crash scene footage...

Terrible. I’ve been watching all of the footage released, so far. Man’s inhumanity to man. We are, quite literally, savages - who choose wilful blindness over control of our own path. I guess it’s easier for some.

The fake-ass “wars” and policing actions I’ve seen since Gulf 1 make my fucking blood boil. I’ve read so much about war. Particularly, Vietnam - in my school years - because ”Hollywood” ...and Vietnam was cool. Not even gonna get into all the stuff my grandpa imparted to me about WWII, before he shuffled off.

I’m sick to death of the manufactured bullshit that humanity continues to accept as normalcy, at the whim of those who cherish nothing but money, THINGS and a tenuous grip on the fleeting power they try - so desperately - to uphold.

Makes me wanna puke.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Terrible. I’ve been watching all of the footage released, so far. Man’s inhumanity to man. We are, quite literally, savages - who choose wilful blindness over control of our own path. I guess it’s easier for some.

The fake-ass “wars” and policing actions I’ve seen since Gulf 1 make my fucking blood boil. I’ve read so much about war. Particularly, Vietnam - in my school years - because ”Hollywood” ...and Vietnam was cool. Not even gonna get into all the stuff my grandpa imparted to me about WWII, before he shuffled off.

I’m sick to death of the manufactured bullshit that humanity continues to accept as normalcy, at the whim of those who cherish nothing but money, THINGS and a tenuous grip on the fleeting power they try - so desperately - to uphold.

Makes me wanna puke.
As Vonnegut reduced it to "so it goes"