• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The dominos are lining up for an invasion or bombing of Iran...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
The fifth fleet is already there but there are no other attacking surfaces the US can count on using unless it (or Iran) draws other countries into this which will start a large regional war.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Even if a fighting war doesn't break out, this will already be costing extra billions to reinforce American outposts around the world. I'm truly surprised the Americans are making this a same mistake over again, AND in a worse way.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
In authorizing the targeted killing of top Iranian general Qasem Soleimani, President Trump chose his lifetime instinct for projecting strength over his vocal aversion to foreign intervention.

• "Soleimani was plotting imminent and sinister attacks on American diplomats and military personnel, but we caught him in the act and terminated him," Trump said at Mar-a-Lago.
  • "Soleimani made the death of innocent people his sick passion."
What's next: Leon Panetta — former CIA director, SecDef and White House chief of staff — told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that the U.S. is "closer to war with Iran than we’ve been in the last 40 years," and warned of a "cycle of violence that ... could take us to war."

• "[T]he Iranians are going to plan, without question, an attack on either U.S. forces or U.S. bases either through their proxies or ... directly," Panetta said.
  • "We have a lot of troops stationed in the Middle East. We have a lot of targets that the Iranians could go after."
Behind the scenes: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper and Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, "had gone to Palm Beach to brief Trump on airstrikes the Pentagon had just carried out in Iraq and Syria against Iranian-sponsored Shiite militia groups," the L.A. Times' David Cloud reports.

• "One briefing slide ... listed several follow-up steps the U.S. could take, among them targeting Suleimani ... Unexpectedly, Trump chose that option."

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
this has to be a record for Alex to post so much, so quick. too soon.
Alex has shown us the light.

just fucking with you, Alex. Carry on.

Iraqi parliament just voted to have US troops out.

Most likely Iran and Iraq are going to join up, and bring others into their fold - Syria will likely get on board and Russia will likely be very happy to offer a shoulder for everyone in the region who want the U.S. to fuck off.

Isreal will likely get lined up for a royal ass kicking if this shit continues. Same goes for SA.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Iraqi parliament just voted to have US troops out.

Most likely Iran and Iraq are going to join up, and bring others into their fold - Syria will likely get on board and Russia will likely be very happy to offer a shoulder for everyone in the region who want the U.S. to fuck off.

Isreal will likely get lined up for a royal ass kicking if this shit continues. Same goes for SA.
This whole twitter thread on that was illuminating, from a guy who was there watching:

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Ouch!

WashPost columnist David Ignatius: "It's as though the Middle East has played a cruel joke on Trump. The president who wanted so badly to escape the region that he abandoned a low-cost, high-success mission in northeast Syria is now stumbling into a hugely expensive adventure against Iran."

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Even if a fighting war doesn't break out, this will already be costing extra billions to reinforce American outposts around the world. I'm truly surprised the Americans are making this a same mistake over again, AND in a worse way.
I’m pretty sure you’ll also see a military presence at many of Trump’s privately held domestic properties shortly.

What’s the latest military funding figure? One Trillion? That’s twelve zeros. $1,000,000,000,000.00. ...and another way for him to reap personal benefits from the public coffers. He’s a clown but he’s no dummy.

This taxpayer funded, election year impeachment distraction is brought to you by the GOP! ;)

Last edited:
The thing is about all of this - the Americans don't seem to understand that they've been training their enemies for the last 16-17 years starting with the invasion of Iraq back in 2003. Syria saw some of the most experienced soldiers and officers from Iran in action and guiding forces behind the scenes for a good portion of the conflict - they're highly skilled, extremely cool headed and not prone to panic under fire and able to assess their situation astutely and accurately - they have YEARS of battlefield experience. If the Americans are dumb enough to engage in direct conflict with these highly trained, very experienced fighters, they're going to be engaging in a much larger scale Fallujah - and likely one that they might not win.

I gotta say, I'm quite unimpressed with how the Americans are swallowing Mike Pompeo's bullshit about how Iranians should view the U.S. as liberators (again). I have yet to hear any Iraqi express this point of view.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I wonder if these are air patrols in anticipation of US aircraft crossing to Iranian airspace tonight.

Trump might be on TV later tonight - my guess is the US will aim to have actions ongoing during the address.