• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

The DOD to release video of Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on 9/11 today.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
(05-16) 09:59 PDT WASHINGTON (AP) --

The Pentagon said Tuesday it planned to release video images of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the military headquarters building and killing 184 people in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The images, recorded by a Pentagon security camera, were to be released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch, a public interest group. The video had previously been leaked and publicly circulated, but this is the first time the government will have officially released the imagery.

The hijacked American Airlines plane slammed into the southwest side of the Pentagon at 9:38 a.m. EDT, shortly after two other hijacked airlines were flown into the twin towers at the World Trade Center in New York. The attack set off fires in a portion of the Pentagon and killed 125 people inside, in addition to those on board the plane.

"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/5772.shtml

(okay currently the judicialwatch.org site is being hammered and thus isn't responding, but evidently it will be up by tomorrow.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
So we get to see those famous 5 frames all over again and talk about how it couldn't have been a big jet that crashed into the Pentagon???

Cool.

edit: nevermind. Guess I'll find out if/when I'm able to d/l those vids...

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
well they sure as hell wouldn't release it if it showed anything that could actually be damning to the story. If nothing else this shows us how well you can fake footage given 5 years to do it.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
What kind of protocol is rtsp://

edit: I see it's some kind of streaming protocol, but what do you open it with?

Not working with IE or FF

Last edited:

Adam

TRIBE Member
~atp~ said:
So we get to see those famous 5 frames all over again and talk about how it couldn't have been a big jet that crashed into the Pentagon???
edit: nevermind. Guess I'll find out if/when I'm able to d/l those vids...
No need. It might as well be an animated gif of those already frames.

Edit: It's on all the major news sites now.

Last edited:

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
ok, after hous of the server being overloaded i finally saw the video, and it doesn't show anything new. the first one just shows the fireball, and in the second one there is a small white thing heading towards the pentagon just before the fireball. they could have at LEAST released some of the footage that shows a plane circling before it hit or something... ANYTHING.

what a waste of time.

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
I think alex jones' answer actually makes some sense here. check it out:

Pentagon Video Is Giant Psy-Op
Intended to create circus of interest around 'no plane' theories, later debunk them

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | May 16 2006

Grainy video stills showing what is claimed to be the nose cone of Flight 77 will only result in an increased circus of debate around the issue of what happened at the Pentagon in preparation for a future release of clear video footage that 'debunks' people who question the official version of 9/11.

For over four years we have remained neutral on the subject, agreeing that unanswered questions need to be explored but warning against the Pentagon issue becoming the core focus of the 9/11 truth movement.

The danger is clearly that the government will use its media mouthpieces in particular Fox News to hype this until it becomes the de facto keystone of alternative explanations behind 9/11.

At the point when that crescendo reaches its peak crystal clear footage of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon will be released, knocking down the straw man argument that the establishment itself erected.

The government is steam valving this issue so as to garner as much interest as possible before blowing the entire matter out of the water. We know for a fact that the FBI seized the gas station camera footage and footage from hotels across the highway which would show the entire sequence of events and prove exactly what happened at the Pentagon.

The fact that they have again chosen to release grainy and foggy images which only lead to more speculation tell us two things.

1) The government truly is frightened to death of releasing any images which accurately depict what happened at the Pentagon because it doesn't jive with the official version of 9/11.

2) Or the government knows that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon and has clear footage of the incident, but is deliberately releasing these speculative images in order to stoke the debate so it can later release the high quality video and use it to debunk the entire 9/11 truth movement.

The media obsession with this one facet of an entire smorgasbord of 9/11 questions, and their refusal to address more hardcore 9/11 evidence, leads us to fear the latter explanation is the case.

Why no discussion of Building 7 and the comments of Larry Silverstein?

Why no discussion of the hijackers being trained by the US government? Lt. Colonel Steve Butler of the Monterey Defense Language Institute was suspended from duty after he accused Bush of allowing 9/11 to happen.

Why no discussion of the NORAD stand down?

Because none of these issues are honey pots, none of them are speculation because the cards are laid out on the table for everyone to see and the evidence is clear.

While intelligent questions need to be asked about what really happened at the Pentagon we feel that research in this context should come with the proviso that a potential trap is being laid to discredit all 9/11 research at a later date, and that today's story is part of that process.

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
well they sure as hell wouldn't release it if it showed anything that could actually be damning to the story. If nothing else this shows us how well you can fake footage given 5 years to do it.
some people wouldn't be happy even if they were served real-time footage on a gold platter.

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
docta seuss said:
that would make sense considering no jumbo jets were involved. a 747 is about three times the size of the aircraft in question.
Sorry I don't see twin-engine short-to-medium-range jetliner.

Point is that doesn't look like a 757.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
~atp~ said:
Question: Why Don't They Release The Other Video Recordings Of The Crash?
Dude, what other videos?

I think it's possible that we're so used to having those amazing images of the WTC that we assume SOMEONE must have filmed the Pentagon thing.

I want the two of us to ACTUALLY compare the impact site to the actual length of that wall and see what we come to.

<Profoundly skeptical about 9/11 skeptics>

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
SellyCat said:
Dude, what other videos?

I think it's possible that we're so used to having those amazing images of the WTC that we assume SOMEONE must have filmed the Pentagon thing.

I want the two of us to ACTUALLY compare the impact site to the actual length of that wall and see what we come to.

This is the fucking pentagon, the most secured building outside of fort knox. Cameras in hallways every 50 feet, 4 rings and multiple floors we should have footage from at least 20 different security cameras alone.

I don't assume that somebody was filming the pentagon, I know that the pentagon was filming itself its common sense.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
There was at least one other video at a nearby gas station that caught the collision on tape... the FBI apparently showed up right after and confiscated it.

Not to mention the anti-battery missiles that defend the Pentagon, which apparently didn't work that day.

Last edited:

~atp~

TRIBE Member
SellyCat said:
Dude, what other videos?

It is absolutely, undeniably, one hundred percent the case that other videos captured the crash. I'm not sure what other videos on the Pentagon grounds itself captured the crash (though you would think there would be at least a single camera pointing in the direction of that wall), however that isn't even important: it is true that the government apprehended other private videos that recorded the crash:

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/footage.html (please don't waste my time criticizing the commentary on this web page, just check the footnote links).

The other question is why did they wait so fucking long to release this shitty video? What's the point of doing that?

Another random link: http://www.rense.com/general67/fbicl.htm. From there:

As I stated in the appeal of my initial request, the debate over what hit the Pentagon has thrived due to the apparent contradiction between the eyewitness and physical evidence. Whereas a large body of reports of eyewitness accounts strongly supports that a twin-engine jetliner (Flight 77) swooped in at a very low altitude and exploded at or in front of the Pentagon, photographs of the facade and lawn show an absence of aircraft debris or a pattern of damage consistent with such an aircraft. The resulting evidence vacuum has created the conditions for a protracted controversy about what hit the Pentagon. The lack of evidence of large aircraft debris in post-crash photographs of the Pentagon's exterior, combined with the refusal of officials to produce evidence supporting the official story, has led many skeptics to believe that the damage was caused by something other than a jetliner hitting the building. Further, there is neither video footage nor any photographic evidence in the public domain showing a jetliner approaching or crashing into the Pentagon. Not only has the government refused to release footage that would clearly show how the Pentagon was attacked, it has also seized footage not belonging to the military. The FBI reportedly confiscated video recordings from three locations shortly after the attack (Sheraton National Hotel, NEXCOMM/CITGO gas station, and the Virginia Department of Transportation). The FBI has, in its latest response admitted possessing at least two of these CCTV videos. These two recordings could provide decisive evidence about the crash and end the controversy.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
DaPhatConductor said:
While intelligent questions need to be asked about what really happened at the Pentagon we feel that research in this context should come with the proviso that a potential trap is being laid to discredit all 9/11 research at a later date, and that today's story is part of that process.
Translation: The conspiracy theorists can never be wrong.

Heck, they call themselves the 9/11 "Truth Movement" for god's sake. So even if presented with clear evidence of a hole in their conspiracy, they simply chalk it up to yet a deeper conspiracy to discredit the first conspiracy.

How convenient.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I mean, I don't even have to go so far as to declare "conspiracy!" to ask these sorts of questions. I'm not suggesting anything in regard to the government's motive(s) or their foreknowledge; I'd just like to have a reasonable explanation for withholding evidence that would surely be damning to the Conspirator's case. If they are doing it intentionally to lead conspirators into a trap, that is almost equally as vicious and they should be held accountable for that. In either case, the mystery and opacity around this information is completely unacceptable, in my opinion.