• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Detroit Lions

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
Indeed they did.

Huge test this week. They finally won in Washington to kill that streak , wonder if they can come up big and kill the lose @ Lambeau streak ? :confused:

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
Well , I looked at the schedule when it came out and thought the Dallas game should be my first pick , but knew I had to work , so opted for later on against Tampa. DAMN , missed a classic. :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
The 4th quarter collapse in the Philly snow should ensure Schwartz is NOT back next year.

Too much talent , too much stupidity on this team. Every week.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
My playoff matchup went into the MNF with me down by fifteen. He had DP Levy going for DET and I had both the kicker and the Punter on BAL.

Motherfucker, my ship came in. Justin Tucker's 61-yard boot -- his sixth field goal Monday night -- lifted me into the lead for good.

Not only did I get through to the championship, I won a lunch on top 'cuz homeboy who's my opponent doubled down on our matchup. Winner has to take the other guy out... hahahahah yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah buddy

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
Been checking all the blogs and NOBODY has mentioned the possibility of Cunningham moving up from defensive co-ordinator.
Stafford needs to work on his mechanics in the off-season.

And once again , I look forward to the #10 pick in the draft.
[ draft = Lions fans Super Bowl ]

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
Now watching closely who he brings in with him. Lions under Schwartz could never adjust at half time. Never. Hope Caldwell brings some people over that know the game. Fingers crossed on this one , but right now , I kinda like the hire. Time will tell.