• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Detroit Lions

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
It would appear to be that time of year again where we shift our attention to the NCAA and potential HELP for next season.

PLEASE draft ALL defensive players next year. :(

SJN

TRIBE Member
To be fair, I'm sure he got caught up in the moment and threw a flag. And he immediately took full responsibility when he realized he screwed up.

The public outcry over that play is going to result in the ridiculous rule getting changed; no question about that.

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
But the funny thing is , during LAST years game in Detroit VS the 49ers , Schwartz was seen laughing at Harbaugh when he made the same flag-throwing mistake.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
I think Bush was a great signing. Also pleased with them picking up a corner and a DE.

Avril had his moments, but he will be easily replaced.
The free agent pick-ups let them get back to their "best available" draft strategy. With Backus retired , would be nice to see the big kid from Central Michigan still on the board , but not likely. I am thinking Mingus from LSU.

joey

TRIBE Member
some bad penalties but that was a convincing win...
and weve got the top spot in the nfc north :)

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
Here's my 1st and only prediction of the year.

If they beat Da Bears tomorrow and go to 3-1 , they make the playoffs.

Lose [ 2-2 ] , they don't. Simple as that.

And they win tomorrow if Broyles plays.