• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Detroit Lions

joey

TRIBE Member
I was voting hard against CJ fearing the curse...

now im really hoping theres nothing to it and he can prove that

lockedgruv

TRIBE Member
re: draft

I'm still shaking my head at the 2nd round pick on another receiver, albeit a talented one but coming off a torn ACL. would have loved to see a concentrated focus on upgrading the porous defense, myself. hopefully help is coming in the form of a training camp/salary cap casualty from another team.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
no doubt Ryan Broyles was a risky pick , but if the knee heals , it could be a steal since many had him as the best available in the draft.

time will tell.

Baters

TRIBE Member
im more excited for this season of the NFL than any other. what makes it worse is that im in the Philippines so if not streaming, I need to find random games showing at bars at 1-7 am Monday mornings. but yeah. pretty pumped.

joey

TRIBE Member
thats rough

i always use www.myp2p.eu

i cant believe lions are 16-1 to win the superbowl
broncos, cowboys, texans and eagles are among the teams with better odds...

kmsmith

TRIBE Member
You guys ready for the beatdown you are sure to receive from the Browns tonight?!! Woo!!! Weeden to Carleton Mitchell is the new Montana to Rice.

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
preseason is the only time the Browns play well, when the other teams take out their starters the Browns keep theirs in just to build some confidence

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
hopefully we can pull it out against the Vikes today but it will be tough if they play as well as they did last week against the 49ers :(