• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Detroit Lions

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
so much for TV ratings lol.. no James , Woodley still hurting from the hamstring, and Ben walking on 1 leg.. I say just give SF the win to avoid any further injuries.

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
funny listening to your center who's been there for 12 years.. they asked him how does it feel.. he said something like.. " I don't know how I'm suppose to feel, this is my first time making them"

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
hopefully he gets some enjoyment out of them once it starts.
Raiola has been a class act and pretty steady since day 1.

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
I predict an entertaining and high scoring game , but I think the spread is pretty accurate , Nawlins should win by more than 11.

I just dont see an upset here. Hopefully I am WRONG yet again.

joey

TRIBE Member
im not calling the lions to win either...
itll be a high scoring, exciting game I dont think NO will win by more then 11 though

i dont care, detroit is in the playoffs and have a very bright future...

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
Collingsworth hit the nail on the head right at the end when he said Detroit should be much better off next year when they get their running game back.
A healthy Best / Leshorre combo should be awesome.

So here we are again , when's the draft ? :)

Pretty entertaining season , much better than I expected.

SJN

TRIBE Member
Best isn't an inside runner - he won't change much (if he ever plays again) A healthy Leshore is the key.
Detroit really needs to improve its secondary - theyr make too many mistakes to be able stop an elite offense.
If im drafting, I'm going all defense this April. The offense really has no holes other the lack of an inside running game.

lockedgruv

TRIBE Member
ugh. those 3rd and 4th down conversions for the Saints broke the spirit and back of the Lion's defense in the 2nd half. thoroughly entertaining game to watch though. love Saturday night football!

SJN

TRIBE Member
As a stat head, I loved seeing Payton going for it on 4th down last night. All the research and theory supports it

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
If im drafting, I'm going all defense this April.

With you 100 % on that , EXCEPT , with Mayhew still going with the best available player at the time philosophy, they may go for DB's in free agency.
Kinda like last year with the LB's. [ Durant/Tulloch ]

Should be interesting. I cant see there being a shutdown corner left on the board by the time they get to pick.
Raiola/Backus are getting up there......

joey

TRIBE Member
agreed, offense in sound.
we need some people who can tackle! it was pretty sad the amount of yards the saints got after initial contact from a lions player...

that said, im very happy with this season!
we got alot to look forward to..

SJN

TRIBE Member
The Lions are interested in Cortland Finnegan. Yeah, thats the guy you want on a team that has trouble with keeping their cool on the field.

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
Its hard to believe that the Lions are the oldest team in the league. You just start to get good and it might only last for a few more years.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

joey

TRIBE Member
whered you hear that the lions are the oldest team

maybe the o-line...

the major players are all still very young though, im not worried

SJN

TRIBE Member
He's the most dominant receiver in the NFL right now. And he's only 26. If anyone is worth it, he is.