• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Detroit Lions

miller

TRIBE Member
Anyone interested in starting a Toronto chapter Fan Club/Support Network?

God-damn. I am still trying to reconcile the fact that I will never live to see them win a Super Bowl...nor will my children (not that I have any)...or their children.

GREEN BAY?

GREEN F*&ING BAY???

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
miller said:

God-damn. I am still trying to reconcile the fact that I will never live to see them win a Super Bowl...nor will my children (not that I have any)...or their children.

GREEN BAY?

GREEN F*&ING BAY???
Will Millen be fired when they miss the playoffs again this year?

miller

TRIBE Member
sad, but i think the fords need to sell the team...change the entire culture, scrap everything. if the fords really luved the D, they would do it.

JLV

TRIBE Member
I know! what a huge disappointment! I actually thought they were going to win a game... if they were going to win any game it would have been this one.

we are now officially the worst team in the league.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
im sorry guys, but the raiders are the worst team. your lions are worst in the nfc, but thats it. heck, i think yer fourth, behind the oakland, houston and tennessee.

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
The lions can't fire Millen. They just gave him a 5 year 10million extension. Just strip him of his player personel decisions.

I actually have a lot of faith in Martz/Henderson/Marinelli. If you look at most teams who switch to the cover 2, their first season is not the best. They are learning a whole new offence and defence. If they are this bad next year, I will start to lose faith.

There are too many good proven coaches on this team for them to continue to be this bad. The signs are there (first 300 yard passing game in 2 years) that things are going to get better.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
JLV said:
was the last 49 years not enough for you?
they had that one 38-6 playoff game against dallas in the early '90's that brought it back.

in fact the Barry years were a joy to watch. one of the best players ever.

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
miller said:

Yeah , I am.
Lord knows why , guess I am a bastard for punishment.

You should see my rec room , LIONS stuff all over.
Everyone comes down here and laughs.

Some day , I tell em !!

But for right now , its all about the TIGERS.

LIONS should be 0-7 at the bye week...... :-(

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
lockedgruv said:
yah it may get worse before it gets better..WR Corey Bradford released today
They grabbed an ex-Ram offensive lineman to help during all the injuries.
Might even get Mike Williams more playing time.
Interesting move , I originally liked the logic for Bradford to help tutor Rogers , but now that he was cut loose , I guess he wasnt pulling his weight.

Did Rogers end up anywhere yet ???