• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The CUTEST baby pic thread

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
First real bike ride today - Thanksgiving day.

So cool

Park with gorgeous fall colours, yesterday:

"I RUNNING"

Digging the digging

Last edited:

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
Yay bikes! How old is he? Glad to see you're going with the scooter and no training wheels!

We went on our first family bike ride yesterday. My son is finally big enough to ride in the trailer :D
Aw - family bike ride!! :) Felix has been on the back of my bike all summer - commuting to work and daycare, and running errands. I've loved it.

He's 2yrs, and almost 4 months. He got the bike for his 2nd birthday, tried it for 2 minutes, fell and refused to try it again 'til today. Today, he rode it for 2 hrs straight! I LOVE the fact that he's learning how to balance, before he learns how to go fast!! As any cyclist or motorcyclist knows - it's the slow-speed maneuvers that'll get ya - learn those while keeping your balance, and you're golden!

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Aw - family bike ride!! :)
We used to go out every weekend before he was born... but it's been over a year on account of the pregnancy/newborn. Glad to be "back in the saddle" so to speak! He's only 10 months, but he's strong for his age so he's good to go with the trailer. Too small for a helmet yet, but I figure with a 5 point safety belt and a roll cage he'll be fine :)

I bet he's riding a "big boy" bike before he turns three!

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
We used to go out every weekend before he was born... but it's been over a year on account of the pregnancy/newborn. Glad to be "back in the saddle" so to speak! He's only 10 months, but he's strong for his age so he's good to go with the trailer. Too small for a helmet yet, but I figure with a 5 point safety belt and a roll cage he'll be fine :)

I bet he's riding a "big boy" bike before he turns three!
Definitely check out the pedal-less running bikes (e.g. Strider), I_bRAD - I think you'll agree with the theory behind them, and I know 1st hand now that 2 year olds can ride them and have a great time doing it!

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
too cute. you can tell she's quite proud of her outfit too. pics of the cake?

I remember when this thread had new posts almost daily...those were the good old days!

:(:(:(:(

sk8

TRIBE Member
Yeah, she grinned the whole day.

I put the cake in the dinner thread, but I'm very proud of it, so here it is again!

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
At the ROM (checkin out the birdie, not the bones):

Hipster:

TOO CUTE!

More style than me!

Happy 1st!

And an older Halloween one...

Last edited:

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
Great job on the cake sk8!

AND, SO CUTE MARIA!
the one of him on your lap with that little poor boy cap is amazing.

We have the same chicco lightway stroller. how are you finding it?
ours is 1+ years old and it's kind of 'rickety' when you drive it.
it's been on no joke, 20 flights though, so it's no wonder - something heavy might have fallen on it at some point. :|

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
sk8: can you make my bday cake??

We have the same chicco lightway stroller. how are you finding it?
ours is 1+ years old and it's kind of 'rickety' when you drive it.
it's been on no joke, 20 flights though, so it's no wonder - something heavy might have fallen on it at some point. :|
Wow - 20 flights? amazing!

Ya, we put our stroller through a lot of heavy groceries, but nothing crazy like flight storage. It's a *little* rickety, but hardly. Can't beat it for the little room it takes up and how light weight it is.

Also, the car seat fit perfectly in it (without clicking, but whatever, we weren't going up and down stairs or through any rough terrain).

Also I love the colour!

I can't find that effing poor boy cap! I got 2 (one too small) as hand-me-downs, and I can't remember for the life of me where I put it! DOH! SO bummed! He looked so handsome! Happily I got pictures...

Jennika

TRIBE Member
here are my munchkins today.

Andy (Andrea) being smiley and cute at 2.5 months old

and Ben snuggling his sister in his bed this morning before pre-school