• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Corporation airing on TVO...

organik

TRIBE Member
This month here's the details:

The 3-part documentary The Corporation is scheduled to air Wednesday February 25, March 3 and 10, at 10:00 P.M. , repeated Sunday February 29, March 7 and 14 at midnight.

Audience Relations / Relations avec l'Auditoire
TVOntario
It's All About Learning!

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Should be.. I think becuase it's partially funded by the National Film Board, they get some rights to broadcast it.

The directors were talking about approaching the project originally as a TV miniseries.

Aeryanna

TRIBE Member
I've heard great things about the Movie. Me and my friends are going to see it tomorrow night but one of girls going with us is a die-hard conservative...should we leave her at home?!?:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aeryanna
I've heard great things about the Movie. Me and my friends are going to see it tomorrow night but one of girls going with us is a die-hard conservative...should we leave her at home?!?:)

Bring her.

s1644.jpg

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aeryanna
I'll look after her for you. :D

Aeryanna

TRIBE Member
Well the movie was great so If anyone hasn't seen it you should definitely go. (I've given it my official stamp of approval) :)

....In the end we decided to take out batty conservative friend with us...not a good idea. She ended up trying to argue with everything the documentary said and wouldn't shut up. So If you go see the movie with a right-winger take atp's advice. Seriously.