1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The COPS are too much thread

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by ndrwrld, Dec 6, 2015.

1. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

2. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

5. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

6. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

7. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

8. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    the good old " they feared for their lives " defense.

9. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

10. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Jesus Christ.
    North Miami Cop Not Guilty of Negligence for Shooting at Autistic Man Holding Toy Truck
    The charges against Aledda came just eight days after New Times published damning audio from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's probe into the shooting. The recording showed Aledda had been told over police radio that Rios Soto was not holding a gun and that cops were not supposed to fire.

Jury's in Florida are fucking stupid.

11. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...4FnB3BUGaqaPBXSSyqR3q4R_hkzyd5baZsgXpJBVvs430
    During the trial, a witness testified that after the shooting he heard Rosfeld say repeatedly, "I don't know why I shot him. I don't know why I fired," according to the Associated Press. Another witness said he heard the officer say, "Why did he do that? Why did he take that out of his pocket?"

When asked to go over the sequence of events at the conclusion of his statement, Rosfeld told detectives that he did not see a gun when Rose exited the car and ran. Detectives questioned him about the inconsistencies, which is when he said he saw something in Rose's hand but he wasn't sure exactly what he was holding.

There was nothing in his hand.

----
    it just won't ever stop.

12. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

No. It won’t. It will continue to proliferate. When you hire bodies to fill rolls, based purely on monetary benchmarks, you’ll never get a half decent result.

Same rule applies across all trades and professions.

...but cops have guns and they kill people with them without any rule of law accountability.

That’s some very twisted shit that most folks seem to be ok with.

ndrwrld likes this.
  13. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

15. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

16. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

holy giant WHAT THE FUCK !

17. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member