• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The COPS are too much thread

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/antown-rose-police-shooting-murder-verdict?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeednews&ref=bffbbuzzfeednews&fbclid=IwAR3EMPmgSVqECE4FnB3BUGaqaPBXSSyqR3q4R_hkzyd5baZsgXpJBVvs430
During the trial, a witness testified that after the shooting he heard Rosfeld say repeatedly, "I don't know why I shot him. I don't know why I fired," according to the Associated Press. Another witness said he heard the officer say, "Why did he do that? Why did he take that out of his pocket?"

When asked to go over the sequence of events at the conclusion of his statement, Rosfeld told detectives that he did not see a gun when Rose exited the car and ran. Detectives questioned him about the inconsistencies, which is when he said he saw something in Rose's hand but he wasn't sure exactly what he was holding.

There was nothing in his hand.

----
it just won't ever stop.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
----
it just won't ever stop.
No. It won’t. It will continue to proliferate. When you hire bodies to fill rolls, based purely on monetary benchmarks, you’ll never get a half decent result.

Same rule applies across all trades and professions.

...but cops have guns and they kill people with them without any rule of law accountability.

That’s some very twisted shit that most folks seem to be ok with.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Maybe the Po Po should go after the minority owner then too?
Mr. Ujiri was making his way to the floor to join the celebrations. A video shows that he had a security credential in his right hand not long before the altercation. Sgt. Kelly said that the credential was not displayed when Mr. Ujiri reached the officer.

“We were standing right next to the cop when this happened,” Mr. Wiener said in his tweet. “First of all cop was a hard-ass, Ujiri was pulling out his NBA Pass, the cop did not see badge he put his hands on Ujiri to stop him from going forward. The cop pushed Ujiri, then Ujiri pushed back. Cop was wrong.”

A Raptors spokesperson declined to comment. The Raptors have said they are co-operating with the authorities.

The maximum penalty for misdemeanour battery under California Penal Code section 243(b) is a year in a county jail and a $2,000 fine.

Alameda County Sheriff’s Office will recommend battery charge for Raptors president Masai Ujiri

Last edited: