• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The COPS are too much thread

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
2m2 minutes ago

RIGHT NOW: MORE SHOTS FIRED IN DALLAS, TEXAS. AT LEAST 1 FEMALE JUST SHOT.
Different location.

2 suspects, 1 in custody.
standoff with suspect holed up in El Centro building. Heavy SWAT presence.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member

internet chatter.
once Hillary wasn't charged ( but will fall in Polls ), they ( BLM ) won't allow Trump to become President, by any means necessary.
Cleveland was supposed to be a go...but once Hillary got the free pass, Dallas went into full effect.
National Guard should be the next step. Martial Law a possibility.

and...this is just Dallas.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
edit:
CBSDFWVerified account
‏@CBSDFW
#BREAKING: 3 officers deceased. 10 shot according to DPD Chief Brown. Two snipers fired shots.

Last edited:

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
BNO News ‏@BNONews · 2m2 minutes ago

Dallas police chief Brown confirms 10 officers shot; 3 of them dead, 2 in surgery, 3 in critical condition
NO suspects in custody. search underway.

edit...
fox news just reporting they arrested one

in full cameo with mask

double edit...jeesh, thanks Sneaky.

Last edited:

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Texas has open carry.
Suspects may have planted bomb downtown.

this wasn't last minute planned. these guys are tactical up the ping pong.
My guess...vets from Iraq, Afghanistan, etc...with a serious grudge against the establishment.
This is only one city.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
wow.
Dallas PD Chief says 1 suspect is holed up in a parking garage still exchanging gunfire with police.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Al Jazeera reports 5 cops dead, 10 injured, 3 suspects in custody with 1 possibly dead.

Regarding that open-carry guy, seems like a wise move now in retrospect, with a shooting gallery happening. You think any of those protesters called 911 for help if they were holed up somewhere?

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
internet chatter.
once Hillary wasn't charged ( but will fall in Polls ), they ( BLM ) won't allow Trump to become President, by any means necessary.
Cleveland was supposed to be a go...but once Hillary got the free pass, Dallas went into full effect.
National Guard should be the next step. Martial Law a possibility.

and...this is just Dallas.
lol what?? Those screenshots are so ridiculous.

praktik

TRIBE Member
seemed made up to me too

Like how someone imagined such a convo would go.

Probably a 17 year old imagined it.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
The guy who "broke the story" seems really charming with his constant fried chicken and watermelon jokes.

I'll call you when I get to my dad's so we can have martial law called and Obama can stay in office!

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i posted those as they came into a conversation i was having with someone online. there were rumors of certain BLM's texts being hacked a while ago.
Doesn't really mean i believe it...altho, the state of The States right now, i don't know what to believe anymore.:confused: