• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Computer Generated Art/Design thread.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Whats the quality of the t-shirts like? Do the stand up to washing and stuff?

I want to get a couple but if the quality is shit then not gonna do it. I may even get your design.

I've been impressed so far.
I have a shirt of theirs that I bought and it's nicely printed (i bought "23skidoo")

The cool thing about their printing is that you don't end up with a thick cakey plastic silkscreen-esque printed design. Hard to describe.. but basically the ink goes INTO the fabric to make a nice sharp image that's just as pliable as the shirt fabric itself. Basically, the ink doesn't seem to add a rubbery weight to the shirt material. Does that make sense?

RedBubble :: Buyers' Booth

In the "Buyers booth" you can see how things look in photos.
Above is a picture of someone's shirt.

They're all printed on American Apparel tees too, which i like because they typically have a more fitted cut than "fruit of the loom/Gilden/whathaveyou"

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
yo, rad cg peoples.

Figured i'd post a recent design in here to help pump this thread.
It's all computer generated anyways :)

Just cooked it up for my tshirt design collection. click it for more infos.
This is wicked awesome.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Here's a few t-shirt designs of our own.. my girl's a pretty insanely talented character designer, she could drop her pen and the outcome would still look better than one of my sketches. So I stick to 3d :D

If you want to see some of her other designs, they're all here : shoccoShirts

djfear

TRIBE Member
Here's a few t-shirt designs of our own.. my girl's a pretty insanely talented character designer, she could drop her pen and the outcome would still look better than one of my sketches. So I stick to 3d :D

If you want to see some of her other designs, they're all here : shoccoShirts